Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

Wonder what the supplier discount(friends and family) is like on the 4 and 5s.

Still says excluded on the Supplier site.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 9.12.36 PM.png

Not seeing it in California. At least on the manuals.

Yeah, I don't see many manuals available. However, it is a great time to buy if you want an auto. It looks like that $4k discount is a factory incentive and this dealer has a few 4BWs listed at $7k off after they factor in their own $3k discount.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 9.21.18 PM.png

Wow, too late for me too. I wonder if employee discount is now available for the C8 too.
The thing to remember is, the cars now cost $2500+ more than '22. So employee pricing wouldn't do much in my case. The base C8 is $68k now. But I think the C8 and Lyriq are still excluded.

The thing to remember is, the cars now cost $2500+ more than '22. So employee pricing wouldn't do much in my case. The base C8 is $68k now. But I think the C8 and Lyriq are still excluded.
C8 and 5BW are excluded to my knowledge

Based on what I am seeing you could do better than Supplier right now anyway. They are $7k off in my area and you could probably negotiate even more. 10% off was pretty typical prior to the supply chain madness. 15-20% off during end of year.

But but also money is worth less today than when the 22s were available to order in 2021. Today's 62.8k is only 55k in 2021 dollars. So really the car is about 5k cheaper today, plus the discounts, really makes the 4BW a screaming deal now compared to prior.

But but also money is worth less today than when the 22s were available to order in 2021. Today's 62.8k is only 55k in 2021 dollars. So really the car is about 5k cheaper today, plus the discounts, really makes the 4BW a screaming deal now compared to prior.
Now add back interest expense (triple, if not more) between 2021 interest rates and current rates. It's basically a wash.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back