Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

Why don't you come to NJMP and tell me all about it?
I'll bend your mother over in front of your and she can decide.
I will be there and whatever turns you on, have at it
the walking dead GIF

PSA that we have the ability to put posters on an ignore list.

This guy is a troll. Trolls don't ruin forums; people responding to trolls do.

I really struggle with the mod bug and my desire to keep the car stock. My C8 was easy because I wasn’t going to piggy back it and short of a full TT build, it didn’t seem worth it. Now we have tuning capability and I’m already pricing out full E85/HC setups then remind myself I’m not drag racing anybody and it’s a daily haha
Are you talking head and cam on a C8 or 5BW?

These engines are so efficient, I would do nothing but add boost and fueling.

Hang on, that's uncalled for! Dude, why so hostile???? This forum was a lot better with out your ass trolling...

Your hypocrisy is obvious and ridiculous.

I was polite until publicly attacked, and then you hypocritically give me a hard time for responding in the identical manner.

If you punch me in the mouth, I have every right to split your head open.
If you don't like it, stop being hypocritical and take it to private messages.

Stupid post...by someone who is in meetings to produce cars on a daily basis at the company in question.

Vs the guy on a car forum basically saying "catch me outside" haha.

I obviously know something that you don't (or won't admit), and have been active in the LT/LS/LT community from day one, and building cars longer than some on here have been alive.
Multiple high level GM execs have lied to my face, multiple times, over the past 3 generations.
It's OK. They feel like they are required to lie sometimes.
They still provide us with great cars, and I am grateful for their work and products.
But, don't lie to me and expect me not to politely call out the BS, which I have done, right to their faces and on these forums.

And, I've never seen you at any model unveilings, or national events.......

Your hypocrisy is obvious and ridiculous.

I was polite until publicly attacked, and then you hypocritically give me a hard time for responding in the identical manner.

If you punch me in the mouth, I have every right to split your head open.
If you don't like it, stop being hypocritical and take it to private messages.
Your not-so-thinly veiled racism in the other thread is what did it for me. Get the fuck off my forum, needle dick.

Last edited:
I obviously know something that you don't (or won't admit), and have been active in the LT/LS/LT community from day one, and building cars longer than some on here have been alive.
Multiple high level GM execs have lied to my face, multiple times, over the past 3 generations.
It's OK. They feel like they are required to lie sometimes.
They still provide us with great cars, and I am grateful for their work and products.
But, don't lie to me and expect me not to politely call out the BS, which I have done, right to their faces and on these forums.

And, I've never seen you at any model unveilings, or national events.......
You're funny. I'm lying? K

Why would you see me at unveilings or events?

I work in branded advanced. Nothing I've worked on has seen light of day, not until the August 9th reveal of Escalade IQ.

You are blabbering about what if's and what should be's. I live in reality of bringing a car to market. Budget budget budget. You barter a stitched dash for a light pipe in the rear door panel. That's reality. Every day.

Instead of realizing we got the BlackWings squeaking by the bean counters you're in la la land about developing different powertrain combinations that would increase the program cost enough to have been cancelled.

I'll stay over here in reality and first hand experience.

Your not-so-thinly veiled racism in the other thread is what did it for me. Get the fuck off my forum, needle dick.

I find your theories fascinating.
Why don't you come to the NJMP event so we can discuss them face to face, and take all your future communication with me to private messages in the future?

The same to the below, and anyone else who has a problem with me.
Reactions:Tall Steve, Dubbed.theB and Sticker Boy

Attachments

• 1687890418382.gif
    1687890418382.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 46
Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels