Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

The fact that you don't realize the LT4 and LT5 share practically the same dimensions, proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
The LT5 fits, and 5BW owners will be fitting TVS2650 blowers in their cars, now that HP tuners has access to the ECU.

I look forward to bumping this thread in the future.
I'm sorry for giving you so much shit because you are probably one of the smartest guys on the forum!

Last edited:
@Mirza Grebovic in short said this about the LT5.

“So if you put the LT5 in the CT5, we ran into simple issues – you can’t see out of the car. In the ZR1, you can notice that it’s a dry sump system and it uses that shaker hood. We couldn’t put a shaker hood on the CT5,” Grebovic said. “You would have to make it so high that you can’t see outside the car, and we wouldn’t have met regulatory requirements for vision.”

It's sad that GM continues to push easily disproven BS.
They've been doing the same thing for decades.
'The A8 is a PDK competitor"
"The 2006 ZO6 chassis will twist if you remove the targa" etc, etc.

Educated guys see through this obvious BS.
Yes, the CT4 could have ran the LT4, and the CT5 could have ran the LT5.

GM makes possibly the best engines and most entertaining vehicles on the planet, with unheard of affordability and reliability. They just need to stick to the pushrod V8s and stop the BS.

For the record, I was a 5BW buyer with the LT4 and a $85k MSRP. The price bumps before they were even available just has me pissed off.
And the same keyboard clowns trolling me, were the same ones trolling me when I said the SS Sedan needed a stickshift and a price cut, years before I was proven to be correct. As usual.
I bought mine new with the stickshift, and exact price, I was trolled for demanding.

Last edited:

GM makes possibly the best engines and most entertaining vehicles on the planet, with unheard of affordability and reliability. They just need to stick to the pushrod V8s and stop the BS.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Give Up GIF by STARZ

@Mirza Grebovic care to elaborate?

So take your piles of money and incredible education and engine swap one. We'll all cheer you on and provide moral support.

You've already complained about pricing and want them to re-engineer a car that already exists and has a very limited future.

I don't need whatever incredible education you keep referencing to realize what that would do the price.

And the only person who believes that obvious BS, has never built a car in their life, and isn't even aware that the CT4 shares the same chassis with the Camaro ZL1 that runs the the LT4 .....
For whatever the differences, Camaro is Alpha 1 and the CTs are Alpha 2. Camaro was possibly going to get the Alpha 2 if it saw the next generation.

So take your piles of money and incredible education and engine swap one. We'll all cheer you on and provide moral support.

You've already complained about pricing and want them to re-engineer a car that already exists and has a very limited future.

I don't need whatever incredible education you keep referencing to realize what that would do the price.
Or, maybe I'll wait to you lose your ass on one, buy it cheap, add a 2650 blower myself, and then laugh at all the clowns attempting to troll me. Just like I've done to other forum clowns over the last 25 years.

Or, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and buy one new this week, as I've been attempting to do.
We will see.

The only thing that's overflowing with shit is your mouth.
Why don't we all meet at the NJMP forum event with so we can see what's what?
I guarantee everyone will be much more polite in person, and that some of you probably already know me and my cars.
I am 100% certain of very few things in life. For example, I am 100% certain the earth isn't flat. I am 100% certain that the sun will come up tomorrow. I am 100% certain that boobies are evidence of a benevolent God.

And I am 100% certain that TTc8HTC has a tiny penis.

That's a ridiculous statement.
Michelins work with that power, and Toyo R888 can handle BIG power.
The rears on a C7 Z06 are 335s and can easily be broken free on first and second gears. 275 rears don't have a chance with the way the LT4 power hits.

Last edited:
And the only person who believes that obvious BS, has never built a car in their life, and isn't even aware that the CT4 shares the same chassis with the Camaro ZL1 that runs the the LT4 .....
There is significantly more to fitting an engine than shared chassis. It's like a 3D puzzle or something...

You're not paying attention.
5BW is the choice, the price and difficulty in purchasing are the only issues I have.

I also think the 4BW should have got the LT4 and the 5BW should have got the LT5.
The Camaro is on Alpha 1 platform, CT4s are on Alpha 2. The LT4, even if it fit, would make the 4BW too nose heavy. The best part of the 4BW is how light and nimble it feels so you wouldn't want to ruin that formula. Ideally, the 4BW would have the LT1/LT2 from the Camaro/Corvette, not for the performance but for the V8 exhaust note and remove any turbo lag from the LF4.

Hello @TTc8HTC,

I'm Dr. Zoomie; I'm VNET's resident shrink. I do significant pro bono work for the forum although, to be decent and fair, @Rob does pay me with unsolicited LT6 nudes...but I digress.

If there is anything I can do to help you in your stay here, I am more than pleased to oblige. I'm a friend first!

For the record, I too have feelings.

May your individual throttle bodies open to the most meaningful venturi effect in your heart.

And with you,

Dr. Zoomie E Zoomington, IV

Hello @TTc8HTC,

I'm Dr. Zoomie; I'm VNET's resident shrink. I do significant pro bono work for the forum although, to be decent and fair, @Rob does pay me with unsolicited LT6 nudes...but I digress.

If there is anything I can do to help you in your stay here, I am more than pleased to oblige. I'm a friend first!

For the record, I too have feelings.

May your individual throttle bodies open to the most meaningful venturi effect in your heart.

And with you,

Dr. Zoomie E Zoomington, IV
Anna Baryshnikov Spa GIF by Apple TV+

Common misconception. The underhood space/engine bay of the 5 and Camaro are the same but not the 4.

And lastly, the development money to MAKE an LT1-4 fit in a 4 would make it cost what a 5 does.

So tired of the "if the 4 has a V8..." Diatribe. Yes, you could make one for Sema, cut away shit. You can make anything fit. But make it work for production? Yeah, and keep the price the same?

Fantasy land. Be thankful we got the 4 AND the 5 and both offering manuals.

NO^ stick around!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners