Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finding Allocations

Jimmy Fallon Seriously GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

FWIW, I wouldn't mind have my manual CT5-V Blackwing for a fun evening/weekend/track driver and then an automatic one for daily driving.

I did the next best thing last week and took delivery of an Escalade V and parked it next to my manual CT5BW. Best of both worlds IMHO.

FWIW, I wouldn't mind have my manual CT5-V Blackwing for a fun evening/weekend/track driver and then an automatic one for daily driving.

I did the next best thing last week and took delivery of an Escalade V and parked it next to my manual CT5BW. Best of both worlds IMHO.

Please swap over the superchargers to see what would happen.

So it was yours!!!!! Congratulations!

Pics or it's not real. Everybody wants to see

Pics or it's not real. Everybody wants to see
Started a thread in the VSlade forum with pics:

200.gif

Also, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Maybe check the registry next time when yours shows up.
QM6SiUN.jpg
Awwwww... personally I think it's adorable that each night you lay in bed watching the 10 o'clock news and just before you go to sleep the last thing you do is think of some @Throat Yogurt and send him a little note for him to read first thing in the morning.

read-comments-michael-jackson.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners