Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finding Allocations

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis
Ice T Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1660961754009.png

Wait I’m confused, did you get an allocation or did you get a car? Or are you like Tall Steve + and have two CT5 blackwings (since it seems like you are already taking your 5BW to the drag strip).
I caught a case of the FOMO and bought one just to have the allocation show up 2 days latter. So one in the garage and one on the way.

I hate to get this thread back on track but :)

Dodge is discontinuing the V8 line of Chargers and Challengers after 2023 and has announced a different way to handle allocations:

"The new models will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis at top-selling Dodge dealerships. The allocation of all 2023 Charger and Challenger models will take place at one time, allowing customers to decide which dealer to go to.

The list of dealerships will be shared on DodgeGarage.com, which will include information on all 2023 Charger and Challenger inventory at each Dodge dealership."

Doesn't sound like too bad of an approach as it takes the mystery out of the allocation process.

As the OP of this thread, I'm reporting my allocation problem resolved. I contacted a nearby dealer that I had talked to several weeks ago offering them $1500 over MSRP on a 2022 4BW they had coming in (They originally wanted +$5k). I figured I'd be paying that for a 2023, with no guarantee of an allocation. The car they had had everything I wanted (and more, I was leaving off the Tech package and PDR for cost reasons on my order but this one had it). My prefered color was orange, but I like the Shadow Metallic this one has. Well, yesterday the dealer accepted my $1500 offer and I drove home in my new BW today! So now you folks won't have to worry about my order allocation taking your slot anymore. Thanks to Jake Sweeney Cadillac in Lebanon Ohio, and Joe Wise who worked with me to get the car. Only other cost was an already installed EPAP fee of $599 which is a protection package. Although not my most prefered color, I think the interior and exterior work better together and I really wanted the sky gray. Here it is in my driveway :)
PXL_20220820_184812434.jpg
PXL_20220820_184831550.jpg
By the way, this car is numbered 46-642, so it must be pretty close to the end of production for MT cars since they made only 664.

Last edited:
Awesome! Like the non-black interior.
Welcome to the Shadow Metallic gang :)
Are those the black mirror caps?

Awesome! Like the non-black interior.
Welcome to the Shadow Metallic gang :)
Are those the black mirror caps?
Yes, dealer installed black mirror caps. The original gray caps I found in the trunk. I see the Shadow Gray is almost the least popular color. Combined with the infrequent cargo net option this has, it is a rare car indeed. :sneaky:

As the OP of this thread, I'm reporting my allocation problem resolved. I contacted a nearby dealer that I had talked to several weeks ago offering them $1500 over MSRP on a 2022 4BW they had coming in (They originally wanted +$5k). I figured I'd be paying that for a 2023, with no guarantee of an allocation. The car they had had everything I wanted (and more, I was leaving off the Tech package and PDR for cost reasons on my order but this one had it). My prefered color was orange, but I like the Shadow Metallic this one has. Well, yesterday the dealer accepted my $1500 offer and I drove home in my new BW today! So now you folks won't have to worry about my order allocation taking your slot anymore. Thanks to Jake Sweeney Cadillac in Lebanon Ohio, and Joe Wise who worked with me to get the car. Only other cost was an already installed EPAP fee of $599 which is a protection package. Although not my most prefered color, I think the interior and exterior work better together and I really wanted the sky gray. Here it is in my driveway :)View attachment 11917View attachment 11918By the way, this car is numbered 46-642, so it must be pretty close to the end of production for MT cars since they made only 664.
Congratulations!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners