Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
We are looking at having the first 5-10 ready to ship this week. Just waiting on boxes to arrive.

Hrm. I think you're going to win the race then. My 5BW hasn't even been built.

Maybe I'll move the goalposts of the bet. Yeah, that's it! The front splitter! No way you'll have that ready before my car's here. :)

I'm picking up my 5BW on Friday - can't wait!

I received and paid the final invoice through PP - hopefully mine will be shipping this week.

So close! Boxes are scheduled to arrive 3/31. Then shipping will commence.

1D9EA116-C067-4609-BC48-09A4364C3457.jpeg
D65966E7-DDF9-40D3-825B-D9485CF60A65.jpeg
B4A1717F-EB2F-4C8D-B73A-6F564661D3A8.jpeg
C0D75F07-8C72-450C-85FB-54BD5EB3A86D.jpeg

Can we tell where we are in the order list for delivery? I signed up early and paid just curious if you can share some of that info so we know what to expect.

Can we tell where we are in the order list for delivery? I signed up early and paid just curious if you can share some of that info so we know what to expect.
Yours is already about to ship and I sent you tracking 😁

Gonna be busy today ☺️

[Edit]
About 2 hours later and it's on. I took pictures along the way and I'll try to share a bit later. The install didn't go quite how I wanted but ultimately I'm very happy with it. There's just some minor nitpicks that only I'll know about since I did it myself.

PXL_20230401_204213886.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230401_183359469~2.jpg
    PXL_20230401_183359469~2.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
It’s funny I found this particular thread. Just received mine yesterday and last week I preferred the carbon 1 & 2 packages directly from GM. And once they’re in my dealer said they will install them. Albeit it will cost me around $12-13k but as my mentor once told me,”…coffins ain’t got no pockets on them…”. Will keep you updated.

Gonna be busy today ☺️

[Edit]
About 2 hours later and it's on. I took pictures along the way and I'll try to share a bit later. The install didn't go quite how I wanted but ultimately I'm very happy with it. There's just some minor nitpicks that only I'll know about since I did it myself.

View attachment 18033
Looks great. I e got the same color

Definitely would be interested in hearing your thoughts
I'll be brief since I'm on my phone.

The outsides/corners are pretty difficult to deal with. I'm pretty used to doing tape installs where you put the piece down and slowly remove the backing while adding pressure. I tried this with the corners but the whole wing really needs to be mounted to the trunk before attaching the outsides. It might be best to start removing the backing with the middle and work your way out?

I thought there were threaded studs for bolt down option like OEM?

Terrance just sent out the install guide. Great write-up. Honestly the quality and precision of this thing is high enough that it practically installs itself :)

The only thing I'd suggest is not just recommend but to highly recommend drilling the outside holes. Overall it makes a fairly minor difference (helps compress the foam tape) but once it's on it's on and you've lost the opportunity.

But plan it out. The lack of access is no joke.

Last edited:
I installed the OEM spoiler on Friday and access to the two outside holes from inside the deck lid is nearly nonexistent. What about sourcing the plastic clips?
997394AA-56B3-4C15-B1FD-F6B34B6B92D5.jpeg

I'd love to see a video install guide for this spoiler. It sounds like it'll be a more involved process than I originally anticipated.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back