Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
V-weave just finishing up clear coat

D48D5CA6-3595-4A22-8A85-2084068D3C6C.jpeg
08C611C1-4E1E-4BEE-95B9-60F0AE594A78.jpeg

Terrance any worry about the polished clear coated ones being to fresh and leaving marks from the boxes after shipping?

Also is the clear coat have any UV protection?

Terrance any worry about the polished clear coated ones being to fresh and leaving marks from the boxes after shipping?

Also is the clear coat have any UV protection?
Not at all. Each piece is indivually wrapped in foam and then another layer of bubble wrap. It should not touch any part of the box. But a quick hit from a detailer with a buffing wheel is never a bad idea if you want it extra smooth.

This is automotive grade clear coat. UV and thermal protection provided.
Close. Good piece.

@Terrance Sig
Thank you sir!

Not at all. Each piece is indivually wrapped in foam and then another layer of bubble wrap. It should not touch any part of the box. But a quick hit from a detailer with a buffing wheel is never a bad idea if you want it extra smooth.

This is automotive grade clear coat. UV and thermal protection provided.

Thank you sir!

Good work Sir!!! The folks will find you....

I’m curious to see what the underside looks like to compare to the OEM mounting setup. My apologies if pictures have already been posted.

I’m curious to see what the underside looks like to compare to the OEM mounting setup. My apologies if pictures have already been posted.
Usually I dont send pictures of my underside without a few drinks in me first. But I will make an exception. Here is how it looks without the hardware or foam installed.

image000001.JPG

Is that the one ready for paint? Do you have any close up pix of the one with polish and clear with the OEM V weave? I'd like to see it before I order. It looks really nice and high quality

Edit: Guess I need to scroll up about 10 posts 🙄

Last edited:
OEM fit confirmed!
Bear in mind this is not attached to the trunk with hardware or tape, simply placed on the trunk. It hugs the body like a glove and will work on all CT5 models. This is one of the gel coat versions that is destined for gloss black paint. I think you all will be very happy with these.

Blackwing Spoiler Test Fit1.JPG
Blackwing Spoiler Test Fit2.JPG
Blackwing Spoiler Test Fit3.JPG
Blackwing Spoiler Test Fit4.JPG

Do you have to drill two holes on the outside like the oem ones?

Last week was so busy that I did not really get a chance to take proper photos of the spoilers. After some chasing around a UPS truck I got both the gloss and gel coat versions in hand.
Here are some up close shots of each so you can see the quality. You will also notice the bottom is modular to allow you to install or remove the hardware based on your install preference. Base CT5 owners can install without drilling. Clear coated and polished versions are going to be killer. No harm in taking it to the detailer for an even better shine.
The shop is a bit of a mess getting ready to host EuroSunday tomorrow. Water marks are there to ensure someone doesn't try to repost their own.
The website is active and will allow you to order one. Everything shows back order but it's just putting you in the production queue. I am hoping to have 10-15 ready to ship in the next 2-3 weeks. Everybody that orders one will get one.
www.exhibitionsofspeed.com

Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-01.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-02.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-03.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-04.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-05.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-06.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-07.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-08.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-09.jpg
Blackwing Spoilers Production Pieces-10.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!