Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
The website is active and will allow you to order one. Everything shows back order but it's just putting you in the production queue. I am hoping to have 10-15 ready to ship in the next 2-3 weeks. Everybody that orders one will get one.

Do we have to order one online if we've already given you an EBay deposit? I assume not?

Do we have to order one online if we've already given you an EBay deposit? I assume not?
The PayPal invoice I sent has you all good. No need to check out again. I did that for all the site members that had interest so they would be first in line

Reactions: jvp
@Terrance Sig ......They look awesome. Going to order mine in the next day or so.

Edit---Order placed!
Awesome man. I am getting the custom boxes ordered up this week so I will have everything ready to go.

First real world installation is complete. Huge shout out to David for driving his beautiful Blackwing up to the shop to do the work. It has been a while since I had another car enthusiast working with me in the shop. David was happy to take the drill and put a hole in the trunk, which was refreshing.

It was really good to refine the process bit and get the outer trunk holes drilled/installed. I will have some good installation recommendations as these start to ship. The first batch of 10 will be in for trimming next week, and that schedule should continue every two weeks.

Check out the pics.

Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-01.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-02.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-03.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-04.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-05.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-08.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-09.jpg
Blackwing Rear Spoiler Installed-10.jpg

Looks really good, so does the car. Looking forward to any tips or tricks you come up with. If David is a forum member, it would be interesting to hear from him. Waiting patiently for mine!

@Terrance Sig not to be a huge pain in the ass, how do we know where we are in the pecking order, are we a couple weeks out or a couple months, end of the day it doesnt really matter but clearly I have the itch
Following. I have a track day in mid April that's calling for this mod...

I dropped him an email also. I paid in full literally 10 minutes after he sent the email, so I hope mine is in the 1st batch. Daytona Rolex course on 4/20...be nice to have some downforce at 180+mph :D
you need to also put on the front splitter if you're putting on the rear for that purpose. otherwise you're gonna have the front lifting from the rear being pushed down and the front not

Looks amazing Terrance. Can't wait to place my order soon (and eventually for the splitter and skirts to complete the set!).

Hey Terrance, those pics are off the hook! Great job, I am placing my order today, hope I get the spoiler soon. Can't wait for the front splitter.

Quick update!

Rear spoilers are in a constant state of layup, but it takes a full day to build one. Once I get 10 built we will CNC trim and then move over to finishing. Then repeat. Should be in a position to have several done and ready to ship next week. Things will start to flow steadily after.

Hardware has been ordered and received, with tape and foam also on the way.

Custom boxes have been configured and awaiting those to arrive.

All the little details ensure installation is easier and things don’t get damaged. I’m sure after a few of you install them some other small tweaks will get made.

Any questions just let me know, but I’m in the background working.

@Terrance Sig not to be a huge pain in the ass, how do we know where we are in the pecking order, are we a couple weeks out or a couple months, end of the day it doesnt really matter but clearly I have the itch
Everything is going to get shipped in order of orders being placed. You are correct though, it will be difficult to assign everyone a number and then update them as they move up the list. My goal is to provide updates continually as I get them out, but patience will be a virtue. The intent is to get them out as quickly as possible.

Hey - New to the forums here. Wondering how I can go about ordering one of these. Not sure if it was posted or mentioned before. Got my Blacking about 2 weeks ago and it looks like it's missing something without the CP1 and CP2. Thanks!

Hey - New to the forums here. Wondering how I can go about ordering one of these. Not sure if it was posted or mentioned before. Got my Blacking about 2 weeks ago and it looks like it's missing something without the CP1 and CP2. Thanks!

CF1 & CF2

You can place an order for the spoiler here...

I’m up for a race! We are definitely busy

Current TPW: 04/03/2023. But that's already slid by one week. And lord only knows how long it'll be, once built, before I get it. You've got some time. ;-)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back