Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
So are you saying, remove the existing spoiler, and yours will fit in the current holes put in the deck lid by GM? That would be excellent.

Do you have any updated guess on timing and more importantly, price?? I'm interested.
Exactly. This is a direct replacement.

I was at the shop checking out the progress last week. We are projecting having the first one fully done end of this month, and on a car by Valentine’s Day. Pricing should be WAY under the OEM piece, even with clear coating. Shipping is the only factor that’s still an unknown, but will get worked out soon.
I am also interested!
Solid, if you can just drop me a DM with your email
PM'd yesterday, interested
Got it!

Stupid question, but these are carbon fiber with a clear coat, correct?

One of these with a factory style front lip and I would be set!

Stupid question, but these are carbon fiber with a clear coat, correct?

One of these with a factory style front lip and I would be set!
Yes sir, you are correct.

Front splitter should be moving into production here within the next couple months

Balls continue rolling….

676DA83F-BFE2-421C-A0A4-7720FBBD349D.jpeg

I only want a rear spoiler and I am willing to wait for production of the aftermarket carbon fiber parts to catch up with demand. Until then......I just went and had some of my black plastic wrapped with a carbon fiber to see how it looks on the cheap. I'm happy with the results and it cost me $800 for the front spoiler, rear spoiler, side rockers , rear air diffuser (not complete part due to the many angles) and a small piece on the trunk. If any piece gets scratched, I won't cry like I would over a real CF part. I believe Cadillac wants approx. $3500 for the rear spoiler alone.
Here are my 2 Caddy's ......."Beauty and the Beast".
What material did you use for the wrap of your spoiler and rocker. I think that is a great idea if it continues to look good. Did you have it professionally installed by a PPF installer?

What material did you use for the wrap of your spoiler and rocker. I think that is a great idea if it continues to look good. Did you have it professionally installed by a PPF installer?
I'm pretty sure its a 3M wrap. Installed by my PPF guy. There is only one center line cut and he lined up the carbon fiber perfectly. Alot cheaper and looks like the real deal.

No sir. I have learned that painting parts gloss black takes some skill to buff and polish correctly. Last thing I want is to deal with complaints about micro scratches and trying to fix stuff from a distance. It will be much easier for people to have their paint needs met by someone local.

Clear coat will be done in house. Those parts will have a higher cost due to the time and materials, but will be cherry. Here are some of my other hood vents that come out after clear coat and polish.

View attachment 16241

I got you on brother!

No drilling needed brother. V’s all have the holes pre-drilled under the OEM spoiler.
How much for the hood vent. Looks amazing

Blackwing OEM reproduction spoilers are finally here. A direct copy of the OEM dimensions. Process to build has been refined and super smooth.
Integrated fasteners for OEM style attachment with nut/bolt, or 3M tape.
Made from 2x2 carbon fiber twill. with Available in clear coated/hand polished V weave carbon, Gloss PPF exterior, or a satin for future painting in Gloss Black.
All hand built in the US. More pics to come along with finalized pricing.

834B64A0-A77A-4A36-9A7E-0A3284F83085.jpeg
2C63C700-3D42-4975-B9C1-7AD613E89E95.jpeg
EA10CAF2-48EB-49C6-B984-1D41295DB4EC.jpeg
3A0F0A22-75EB-4F71-931F-5A7D26D32788.jpeg
47804B7E-AF1D-4E08-ACAA-32DC49E6E460.jpeg
922F5A53-8D35-487A-B1A5-72512EF2FE3E.jpeg

Blackwing OEM reproduction spoilers are finally here. A direct copy of the OEM dimensions. Process to build has been refined and super smooth.
Made from 2x2 carbon fiber twill. with Available in clear coated/hand polished V weave carbon, Gloss PPF exterior, or a satin for future painting in Gloss Black.

View attachment 16895View attachment 16896View attachment 16897View attachment 16898View attachment 16899View attachment 16900
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

View attachment 16895View attachment 16896View attachment 16897View attachment 16898View attachment 16899View attachment 16900
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Gents,

The wait is over. Production on the Blackwing OEM reproduction spoilers is ready and pricing finalized. I think you will all be pleased.
  • Carbon Fiber W/ OEM V Weave (polished & clear coated) - $1575
  • Carbon Fiber with gel coat (Ready for paint or clear) $1275
Either option will have a $65 flat rate shipping, which is still less than 50% the cost of the OEM unit! Currently I have priority to produce these so I need to get carbon fiber ordered and ready to build. Please DM with your email and what style of spoiler you want. I will send you an invoice from PayPal. These will include installation hardware and have an option to install with or without nuts/bolts.

A $500 deposit will be needed to secure yours, and they will be built in the order that I received your deposit. Every order submitted WILL BE BUILT. My goal is to submit for the builds by the end of this month, and I will give everyone a timeline. I would intend to have these on your cars by the end of April, if not sooner. Final payment reminders will be sent as your spoiler nears completion. Then you will receive UPS tracking information to know it is on the way.

If you are planning to sell your car or not sure if you want one please understand that I am ordering materials for you. I understand life happens, but If you back out I will refund your deposit less a 10% restocking fee. I want to build these as quickly and efficiently as possible, so you can contact me anytime with questions.

We should be seeing some initial install photos from the first few that signed up. Hoping to start shipping a few next week, but getting boxes ordered will take a couple days.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back