Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! Error on Submit

Need help topic

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I've been getting the following error message in a blank page/window when I Submit lately. Happened just a minute ago when I posted to the "stable mate" thread I started.

---->
Warning
: require_once([path]/mobiquo/include/function_push.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/mobiquo/push_hook.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cadillac/public_html/forums/mobiquo/include/function_push.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cadillac/public_html/forums/mobiquo/push_hook.php on line 5
<----

I reopened the Cadillac V net and found that my post was there.

Got it again just a minute ago when I tried to sent Rob a PM. Went back to the V net and checked my "Sent" box and nothing was there.

BTW, when I posted this new thread, I didn't get the error message. It added the new thread without a hitch.

I've been getting the following error message in a blank page/window when I Submit lately. Happened just a minute ago when I posted to the "stable mate" thread I started.

---->
Warning
: require_once([path]/mobiquo/include/function_push.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/mobiquo/push_hook.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cadillac/public_html/forums/mobiquo/include/function_push.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cadillac/public_html/forums/mobiquo/push_hook.php on line 5
<----

I reopened the Cadillac V net and found that my post was there.

Got it again just a minute ago when I tried to sent Rob a PM. Went back to the V net and checked my "Sent" box and nothing was there.

BTW, when I posted this new thread, I didn't get the error message. It added the new thread without a hitch.
Ok, I'll look into it and post back here.

Ok, should be fixed now. I forgot to upload a couple of the Tapatalk files when I upgraded the script last week. Thanks for pointing this out!!

Ok, should be fixed now. I forgot to upload a couple of the Tapatalk files when I upgraded the script last week. Thanks for pointing this out!!

Thanks Rob. I'm not seeing any of this today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back