Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Entry and Exit Seat Memory??

Thadius

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 CTV4- BW Infrared Tint Coat
Ok so....these cars are smaller than what I'm used to so the seat automatically retracting and steering wheel up on exit and returning to driving position on start up is something that I belive these cars have. I am aware of the seat exit and entry memory settings but for the life of me I can't figure out how to set it up so it will achive pure automation. I am having to manually put my seat back before exiting. Then it will return to driving position when I enter, but when it's time to get out, I have to again manually move the seat back and steering wheel up to get in andt of these small 4 door cars. Wtf am I missing GM?

Little help from the forums please...

The driving and exit seat position functions are enabled under Settings -> Vehicle -> Seating.

The positions are set using the buttons on the door. There is a Set button, and buttons for 1, 2 and a 3rd button with a car icon with an open door. 1 and 2 correspond to the 2 key fobs. The 3rd button is the exit position button.

Assuming you have fob 1, when the car is running put the seat where you want it and then hit Set -> 1. You have now set the driving position for fob one.

Then move the seat to where you want it when you exit, hit Set -> [exit position button].

You should be all set. Pun intended.

The driving and exit seat position functions are enabled under Settings -> Vehicle -> Seating.

The positions are set using the buttons on the door. There is a Set button, and buttons for 1, 2 and a 3rd button with a car icon with an open door. 1 and 2 correspond to the 2 key fobs. The 3rd button is the exit position button.

Assuming you have fob 1, when the car is running put the seat where you want it and then hit Set -> 1. You have now set the driving position for fob one.

Then move the seat to where you want it when you exit, hit Set -> [exit position button].

You should be all set. Pun intended.

+1 to all of that. I drove my car for a little while before playing with settings and finding this. Setting this up six months ago or so wasn't the biggest deal in the world, but it's a small luxury I enjoy every time I get in/out of the car. Nice improvement over not having it.

Thank you I'm not feeling super intelligent at the moment but glad to hear I'm not the only one haha! But man, do those seats make everything okay or what?!?

Attachments

• 20230212_170209.jpg
    20230212_170209.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 51
Yep, had the same issue until I figured out it was the wrong fob that was the culprit. Once I matched up the correct fob with the set functions, all was well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back