Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Does your Blackwing get a Christmas present?

M2Cto4BW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
When you're dropping some significant monies into something just an the initial purchase, it's hardly like you then need an excuse to piss away more money on it; however, do you get your special something anything extra for Xmas?
Maybe some socks tires? A spa track day? Something else...

I was thinking of purchasing a track day, but the way my '23 schedule starts, I may not get a chance until May, so will hold off. Instead I think I need to get the practical and uninspiring duvet car cover. Thanks a lot stupid car park trees.

Island Of Misfit Toys Rudolph GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I'm just praying the car IS my Xmas present 😭

But I am ordering some floor mats ahead of time!

The only present my whip will get is hopefully allowing me to stretch her legs, aka 280 miles on the clock. :Steer

Mine needs a cover for the winter hibernation. Taking suggestions..

I'm looking at a major house remodel which means I may hold off on dropping 3k on carbon goodies, so that my gf can get insulation added to the walls and not freeze to death haha. I've spent so much time fixing and improving the garage that it's better insulated and climate controlled than the house. Suggesting my gf just goes and lives in the garage next to the car tends to be a touchy subject as well for some reason.

I'm just praying the car IS my Xmas present 😭

But I am ordering some floor mats ahead of time!

Same. It's looking pretty good for me right now, though. My goat is on a train. Choo-choo!

I ordered a no-drill front license plate bracket for the car.

And probably as soon as I get the car I will sign up for one of the open V Academy sessions in May. I was actually checking out flight and rental car costs last night.

Ya getting a Blackwing for the holidays (apologies for the slight Hanukah celebrators!) is pretty much as good as it gets for adult presents! Hopefully the dealers & transporters do whatever they can to make it happen!

If I could be arsed, I think the black badges would be a cool thing to add, especially with a Shadow Metallic car.

Edit: I said the B word which reminded me, we should be having a tiny 9 letter emblem stocking stuffer arriving soon* too.

There's coal in the Blackwing stocking because I don't have it yet!

I don't know about either Christmas or, Hannukah but, I do know that I may be in desperate need of @ZoomieZoom55 's professional services because I keep hearing a voice eerily similar to @WONT TAP 's whispering "JB4" "JB4" "JB4" and something about belts.... 🤷‍♂️

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back