Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Does your Blackwing get a Christmas present?

I ordered a no-drill front license plate bracket for the car.

Which one did you get?

I ordered the BOZZmount MG from Sly Brackets. I don't have mount - or car - yet. I got it based on the recommendation from KatyTxCT5V.

Here is his post showing it on his 5BW: link to front pic

Here is his post showing exactly what he ordered: link to order pics

Here's a link to the mount on their website: link to site
(note that they have an "MG" and an "HG". "MG" is "mesh grill" and "HG" is "horizontal grill". You want the MG.)

I don't know about either Christmas or, Hannukah but, I do know that I may be in desperate need of @ZoomieZoom55 's professional services because I keep hearing a voice eerily similar to @WONT TAP 's whispering "JB4" "JB4" "JB4" and something about belts.... 🤷‍♂️
Suspicious Make It Happen GIF by Paramount+

My baby girl named “beast” is getting a factory CF rear spoiler for Christmas. Picking it up this weekend and hope that I can install without drilling any extra holes! I still have the trunk liner removed from the badge install.
Has anyone installed one and did you drill extra holes or just tape the ends?

My baby girl named “beast” is getting a factory CF rear spoiler for Christmas. Picking it up this weekend and hope that I can install without drilling any extra holes! I still have the trunk liner removed from the badge install.
Has anyone installed one and did you drill extra holes or just tape the ends?
No extra holes needed. They are all there already on the 5BWs.

No extra holes needed. They are all there already on the 5BWs.
Thank you for sharing the good news. I may be able to get it installed this weekend then and that would be awesome.
If it’s that easy, then I guess she may get an extra present of a factory front spoiler!

I need to get some cargo nets. My groceries keep flying everywhere...

I’m not sure about the 5 but, the one for the 4 is laughable in the context of actual groceries.

I’m not sure about the 5 but, the one for the 4 is laughable in the context of actual groceries.
I get groceries after golf, then I can shunt them in between my clubs & cart :LOL: Agree anything remotely loose is gonna move around like it's on spin cycle.

I was going to do down pipes and tuner but now I'm really leaning towards a new over/under.
It's Christmas darnit. Get both! New guns are some of the best presents Santa brings. My ranch hand was the last one he brought but hoping to find either a new AP5 or possibly a reman chicago typewriter this year!

Anyone else get these?
If so, what do you think? Like 'em or maybe a bit over the top?
I bought the ones under the mirrors, I just don’t know if I like the way they hang down yet of not. Looks like another camera or small spotlight.
I’ve thinking about getting the ones for the door bottoms, then putting back the factory lights in the mirrors.

Speaking of spoilers, I see the CF1 rear spoiler for the 4BW is still (always been it seems?) available from 'Cadillac' or online storefronts at a decent discount.

Still $3k is a big chunk of change, even if delivered by Santa, for something that you are getting mainly (rarely will you hit the speeds necessary for it to do anything) for looks, which are cool in fairness.

Speaking of spoilers, I see the CF1 rear spoiler for the 4BW is still (always been it seems?) available from 'Cadillac' or online storefronts at a decent discount.

Still $3k is a big chunk of change, even if delivered by Santa, for something that you are getting mainly (rarely will you hit the speeds necessary for it to do anything) for looks, which are cool in fairness.
I keep contemplating the tapout one at ....*only* $1800. I would really like a ~$900 option though like if the 5bw reproduction ones ever get produced. I met up w/ @Metal4all6 a few weeks back to compare his cf1 spoiler to my peasant one and it definitely looked fantastic on the car

I need to get some cargo nets. My groceries keep flying everywhere...

Think I might get the rubber cargo liner to simply clean up the mess rather than prevent it.

You just need to keep more random crap in your trunk. Then nothing flies around because everything is just crammed in there

Get one of these plastic S-biners and clip the plastic bags to the trunk. There a nice spot just behind the trunk between the speakers you can hang them to. Either that or the cargo tie downs would work too.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back