Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Did CT5 Blackwing price go up?

I double checked for the CT4 - the MSRP still is 60495 but this is excluding destination, which is 1395 (total 61890)

I forget if destination was less or not

this was posted before me it looks like lol

I double checked for the CT4 - the MSRP still is 60495 but this is excluding destination, which is 1395 (total 61890)

I forget if destination was less or not

this was posted before me it looks like lol
It looks like the 4BW had a price increase of $500 and the destination went up from the initial $1,195 to $1,395. On my 2022, the destination was $995. I also saw the Camaro ZL1 had mid-year price increase of $300. Remember, when price increases only happened during the model year change?

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.20.49 PM.png

or Chevy SS... Then like 5 years later when people think they're cool finally, they'll be on sale for 125% of MSRP with 30k miles on them :rolleyes:

I can see it now. YouTube reviewer in 2027 "OmG have you heard of the BLACKWING?! Me neither! Did you know that long ago in a galaxy far, far away Cadillac made some sick sports cars?! These were only available for 3 years, I don't know why they didn't sell!"

Meanwhile, in the present, we ponder the naming conventions... lack of marketing... supply-chain/logistic nightmares associated with the delivery and let us not forget the ridiculous markups. I saw one today on FB. 120th Anniversary edition 5BW, asking $50k ADM. $179,990 out the door. (Findlay Cadillac - Clark County, NV)
Findlay is where I bought my 4BW virtually 1 year ago. Walked in the dealership, three BWs coming off the truck…..two 5BWs in Dark Emerald Frost and one 4BW. The two 5BWs were sold so I threw out an offer on the 4. They were asking $10k over, I offered sticker. After about a week of negotiating, that’s what I got it for.

Attachments

• FB5287C1-EF1B-4BBB-9003-A77F0D78B0E5.jpeg
    FB5287C1-EF1B-4BBB-9003-A77F0D78B0E5.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 51
Edit: Looking at window stickers via Cadillac sites with the 5 on the lot or in transit, they still show $90,995

Edit again: Wholly crap! This must be as expensive as you can make a 5BW
[/QUOTE]
Did anybody else see this? 10k for 120 anniversary pkg. $7,120 for commemorative calendar year selection ,3,400 enclosed shipping.🫣😱WTF. I had mine delivered by enclosed transport and cost me $1400 and what are you getting for those other charges?

Edit: Looking at window stickers via Cadillac sites with the 5 on the lot or in transit, they still show $90,995

Did anybody else see this? 10k for 120 anniversary pkg. $7,120 for commemorative calendar year selection ,3,400 enclosed shipping.🫣😱WTF. I had mine delivered by enclosed transport and cost me $1400 and what are you getting for those other charges?
[/QUOTE]

10k gets you the "package." I'm not really sure what all that gets you, b-pillar and door sill dressings? The $7100 is what you have to pay to select a specific VIN. Enclosed transport is expensive since it's going to WA.

It’s funny because these cars sit outside for months. I got mine enclosed trailered from MI to MN for $1550. GM I’m sure gets better rates that I do. Still don’t get why people pay $10k for lipstick. If it came with more power or made the car lighter or handle better, makes sense but for some window dressing.

10k gets you the "package." I'm not really sure what all that gets you, b-pillar and door sill dressings? The $7100 is what you have to pay to select a specific VIN. Enclosed transport is expensive since it's going to WA.
[/QUOTE]
So I understand that there will only be 120 anniversary issue cars made but 10k for some badges, thanks, but no thanks. $7100 to pick my VIN#, again maybe 001, 069, or 666 is there really a number that would really mean that much to justify that price? 🤔

So I understand that there will only be 120 anniversary issue cars made but 10k for some badges, thanks, but no thanks. $7100 to pick my VIN#, again maybe 001, 069, or 666 is there really a number that would really mean that much to justify that price? 🤔
[/QUOTE]
You don't get to pick just ANY VIN though. It has to be one of the years of Cadillacs existence, 1902-2023.

You don't get to pick just ANY VIN though. It has to be one of the years of Cadillacs existence, 1902-2023.
[/QUOTE]
Well that changes everything,l ol, but thanks for the clarification.

The shipping price varies based on how far away you are from Detroit, but still is very expensive at GM prices, and is required on the 120th Anniv editions.

The first 2 are base MSRP + destination. If you are seeing an extra grand tacked on there, for sure you want to get that looked at. Based on what we've seen, shouldn't be a surprise either way: mistake or unannounced price increase. *they're the same thing.gif*

Almost, looks like it missing the PDR and Tech Bronze options? Pricey F!@#$%... tack an ADM on that and your options could change at that price point!

And of course, an A10! ;)

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop