Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Did CT5 Blackwing price go up?

Deneed4spd

Seasoned Member
I already have my BW but was staring at a diff color with exact same config as what I have and it’s $1000 more. Did Cadillac do a quick price increase for the new year?

I already have my BW but was staring at a diff color with exact same config as what I have and it’s $1000 more. Did Cadillac do a quick price increase for the new year?
Could be destination and or maybe the color choice has a price difference (i.e. red, blues, etc.)

I can’t seem to figure out the starting price of these cars anymore. The Cadillac site states $90,995, then you go to build it and it’s $92,390. My vehicle was just built and I’m able to view the invoice and I can say the base definitely went up $1,000, showing $91,995 for my manual. Seems like it’s creeping up and up.

I can’t seem to figure out the starting price of these cars anymore. The Cadillac site states $90,995, then you go to build it and it’s $92,390. My vehicle was just built and I’m able to view the invoice and I can say the base definitely went up $1,000, showing $91,995 for my manual. Seems like it’s creeping up and up.
Start taking screenshots of the build price breakdowns

The first 2 are base MSRP + destination. If you are seeing an extra grand tacked on there, for sure you want to get that looked at. Based on what we've seen, shouldn't be a surprise either way: mistake or unannounced price increase. *they're the same thing.gif*

Edit: Looking at window stickers via Cadillac sites with the 5 on the lot or in transit, they still show $90,995

Edit again: Wholly crap! This must be as expensive as you can make a 5BW

Last edited:
Looks like standard base price did go up. And red paint also went up. 1ACA0422-F937-4939-9202-76298ABC0277.png782D3EFE-D3CE-415F-8BD3-718CD57317D9.png

Interesting. It is an EXTRA $1000 (on top of whatever an auto option costs) if you go for the A10 instead of the M6. Spec out one vs the other and you will see the difference.
Just another reason to get a manual 😉 :D

I think prices have went up on both the CT4 and CT5 BWs over the past month or so. MSRP of a CT4 BW is now $61,890, which at the beginning of the year the car was $60,495 ( which is still the posted price in the menu).

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 51
I just built my car on the configurator and its $1,085 more than what my order sheet has as the MSRP from September 9th. Which price will I pay at delivery?

I think prices have went up on both the CT4 and CT5 BWs over the past month or so. MSRP of a CT4 BW is now $61,890, which at the beginning of the year the car was $60,495 ( which is still the posted price in the menu).
Taps the sign: you're talking about 2 different prices: msrp and msrp w/ destination.
It's not that hard to clearly see it on the details page.

Taps the sign: you're talking about 2 different prices: msrp and msrp w/ destination.
It's not that hard to clearly see it on the details page.
No, if you go to the configurator the destination charge is listed separately. It's cut off on the screen shot above. $91,995 is the new standard base price.

Base price is $91,995, so yes, it went up $1000. Radiant Red is still $1225, no change. Freight is still $1395, no increase since end of last year. Everything else appears to be the same.

Edit: corrected info here and in my post below

Last edited:
Base price with auto is $91,995, so yes, it went up $1000. Base with manual is still $90,995. Radiant Red is still $1225, no change. Freight is still $1395, no increase since end of last year. Everything else appears to be the same.
The A10 is an optional item. There is only one base price and that includes the standard manual.

Here’s my incoming vehicle (manual 5BW) with MSRP of $91,995. My order was accepted by GM early October and built last week, currently in transit to the dealer.

Attachments

• 6EB43A64-9F25-467C-9997-120263B3E0EA.jpeg
    6EB43A64-9F25-467C-9997-120263B3E0EA.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 70
The A10 is an optional item. There is only one base price and that includes the standard manual.
I stand corrected, and didn't explain correctly. The configurator shows the base is $91,995. If you check auto, it then adds the required driver assist package for $900 and then adds the $2275 auto.

So base prices with freight for manual is $93,390; the auto is $96,565.

But, yes, base price is up $1000. All other options appear to be the same.

You are right. My car was 65,500 when I got it in October. It’s now 66000 on the configurator.

Mines a ct4 v blackwing with electric blue and mid tier seats as the only option.

At least is not the same $ increase from 2022 to 2023.

They are saving that for the 2023 to 2024 increase.

I predict in 3 years you'll find 5 Blackwings on the lot with 10k discounts. Such is the fate of all GM special cars (z28s, prior gen z06s, etc)
or Chevy SS... Then like 5 years later when people think they're cool finally, they'll be on sale for 125% of MSRP with 30k miles on them :rolleyes:

I can see it now. YouTube reviewer in 2027 "OmG have you heard of the BLACKWING?! Me neither! Did you know that long ago in a galaxy far, far away Cadillac made some sick sports cars?! These were only available for 3 years, I don't know why they didn't sell!"

Meanwhile, in the present, we ponder the naming conventions... lack of marketing... supply-chain/logistic nightmares associated with the delivery and let us not forget the ridiculous markups. I saw one today on FB. 120th Anniversary edition 5BW, asking $50k ADM. $179,990 out the door. (Findlay Cadillac - Clark County, NV)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back