Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

My dealer forgot and I forgot until after I had gotten my bank check. So, they are going to send me a refund check eventually. I told them to apply it to my V-series Escalade (if it comes out) and they said that wasn't necessary. :thumb
The same kid that told me that none of the 5s had been built yet assured me that the Escalade V was totally happening, so sounds like a sure bet 🤣

The same kid that told me that none of the 5s had been built yet assured me that the Escalade V was totally happening, so sounds like a sure bet 🤣
Please ask him for some bit coin and or stock tips. :rolleyes:

For anyone interested, below is link to the dealer youtube video my CT4-V Blackwing. It was delivered to the dealer yesterday! I unfortunately will likely not be in a position to take delivery. If anyone on this forum is interested or knows someone who might be interested, please feel free to e-mail jmelus@napleton.com (John Melus at Libertyville Cadillac). This car is ready to find a buyer. Act quick before I'm tempted to change my mind. Thank you. (note: my deal with the dealer was a sale price at MSRP.)

James Woods Cadillac in Denton, TX

Very reasonable with getting one of the first 250 CT4VBW's. They agreed that it was not their allocation so it wasn't really good PR to mark it up. Curious to see if they mark up any of the subsequent orders?

Very reasonable with getting one of the first 250 CT4VBW's. They agreed that it was not their allocation so it wasn't really good PR to mark it up. Curious to see if they mark up any of the subsequent orders?
My dealer said the same thing, the have a allocation on a 5 coming in soon at a markup.

I picked up my order (#44) from Bellevue Cadillac in Bellevue WA last week at MSRP. I don't know if pricing will be the same or not but I did learn they have one of the first 250 CT4-V BWs available and have an unallocated (not 1 of 250) CT5-V BW coming late next month. Call Nate or Colton if interested.

-Russell

I picked up my order (#44) from Bellevue Cadillac in Bellevue WA last week at MSRP. I don't know if pricing will be the same or not but I did learn they have one of the first 250 CT4-V BWs available and have an unallocated (not 1 of 250) CT5-V BW coming late next month. Call Nate or Colton if interested.

-Russell
Do you know the specs of the incoming CT5-BW?

-Russell
When I went in a couple of weeks ago, they were asking 10k above MSRP :(

-Russell
Just spoke to them.. was told all inbound 5’s are sold

Wow, I spoke to them on Saturday. That was fast!

Got a confirmation that they are in fact marking up orders now. Buyer beware that they have #54 CT4 for sale which had some transport damage on the roof so I walked away from it and placed another order. Not major damage, but I just didn't want to deal with any potential issues.

Got a confirmation that they are in fact marking up orders now. Buyer beware that they have #54 CT4 for sale which had some transport damage on the roof so I walked away from it and placed another order. Not major damage, but I just didn't want to deal with any potential issues.
actually makes sense. They have a capital commitment now.

Davis auto group in central Florida, sold at MSRP, no issues. Did not have my deposit on the vehicle, but showed them my credit card statement on my phone and in 2 minutes they credited it to me, no questions asked. Happy with the transaction.

So I sent an inquiry out to a dealer in FL, Jacob’s Mitsubishi that supposedly has a new 5BW on the way. Vehicle is marked up 40k. I asked them for a window sticker and they said they were working on getting it. Not sure what the hell is going on there. Cut off communication after the 40k markup message. Stay away from whoever the hell they are or what they do.

I got a message from the salesperson for Cadillac of Bellevue in the Seattle area who I already put an order with. They were asking for a 20k markup on a CT4-V they were getting in stock this month. Wow! I was not expecting that much. I already had a 5k deposit on my order with them. I feel like they have taken me for a rube.

I got a message from the salesperson for Cadillac of Bellevue in the Seattle area who I already put an order with. They were asking for a 20k markup on a CT4-V they were getting in stock this month. Wow! I was not expecting that much. I already had a 5k deposit on my order with them. I feel like they have taken me for a rube.
Don’t allow yourself to be extorted.

Don’t allow yourself to be extorted.
Exactly. And using "semi shortages" as a crutch for why you're asking for that much over MSRP doesn't fly with me either, I work in electronics and I know semis are still being manufactured, they're just delayed by several weeks.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back