Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I got a message from the salesperson for Cadillac of Bellevue in the Seattle area who I already put an order with. They were asking for a 20k markup on a CT4-V they were getting in stock this month. Wow! I was not expecting that much. I already had a 5k deposit on my order with them. I feel like they have taken me for a rube.
Give them 🖕 and look for another dealer.

Anyone have any clue if they are allowing the $500 for military discount by chance?

I’d assume it depends on your dealer. I qualify for GMS pricing as well as military, and my dealer is still charging me $2k ADM 🤷‍♂️
I don’t believe that it’s a dealer level decision. To the best of my knowledge, Blackwings aren’t eligible for jack.

I’d assume it depends on your dealer. I qualify for GMS pricing as well as military, and my dealer is still charging me $2k ADM 🤷‍♂️
So $2k ADM on a pre-order you already deposited $1k on in Feb? That's terrible, what dealer so we can know never to use them.

So $2k ADM on a pre-order you already deposited $1k on in Feb? That's terrible, what dealer so we can know never to use them.
Yeah… he told me right off the bat. Thought I was lucky with only $2k, but then saw most everyone else saying they weren’t paying any.
It’s Coulter Cadillac in Tempe. Salesman told me they have a CT4 BW on the way with no claim on it yet.

Yeah… he told me right off the bat. Thought I was lucky with only $2k, but then saw most everyone else saying they weren’t paying any.
It’s Coulter Cadillac in Tempe. Salesman told me they have a CT4 BW on the way with no claim on it yet.
I can only imagine what the ADM for their allocated CT4 BW is when they charged $2k for a reservation car.

My dealer is charging up to 35k on the 5s and 25k on the 4s now. They keep increasing every week. Total BS !!!
thats the Bay Area for ya!....another reason why I'm staying in Southern California and not moving back up there....I told my dad he can have that area. to be fair, it is very nice up there though and if it weren't for the politics and all of the terrible drivers I'd want to move back.

thats the Bay Area for ya!....another reason why I'm staying in Southern California and not moving back up there....I told my dad he can have that area. to be fair, it is very nice up there though and if it weren't for the politics and all of the terrible drivers I'd want to move back.
I really don't like California but I established my company here and all my technicians live here and don't want to move and I don't want go through training all new people so I'm stuck here for now. And you're right, its the politics of California why I don't like it.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners