Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Rob has added # @ 1100
Dealer don’t care, they took $1000 deposit!
Dealer did say guaranteed to get one! LOL.
Whatever that means.

1100 means gm has accepted your order….. which is a good thing…. Go to the order tracker , one of the first threads on this forum and you will see the progression of status numbers

Rob has added # @ 1100
Dealer don’t care, they took $1000 deposit!
Dealer did say guaranteed to get one! LOL.
Whatever that means.
I’m sorry to say but, 1100 without an allocation is meaningless. 🤷🏻‍♂️

O well doesn’t really matter like I said before don’t really need one.
All good time will tell.

I haven't heard anything from GM or Cadillac. I did hear from the dealer and they are working on the numbers. Now I have to wait and see how much they'll lower it to. Maybe Gm contacted them ??

Sewell Cadillac in Grapevine was an absolute pleasure through my whole process of getting my 5BW. MSRP too, never any mention of any BS. Stand up dealer and hope to get my V-series Escalade from them too if/when that comes out!!!

Sewell Cadillac in Grapevine was an absolute pleasure through my whole process of getting my 5BW. MSRP too, never any mention of any BS. Stand up dealer and hope to get my V-series Escalade from them too if/when that comes out!!!
You just can't beat the Sewell family of dealers! My BW was my 18th car I've purchased from them...

BAD enough I found out on this site they ordered the Technology Package (an air Ionizer, lol) for $725 and claims its required with the Performance Data and video reorder. Plus I ordered 19" SCU and they are silent about that.

Last edited:
BAD enough I found out on this site the ordered the Technology Package (an air Ionizer, lol) for $725 and claims its required with the Performance Data and video reorder. Plus I ordered 19" SCU and they are silent about that.
Pretty sure the technology package included more than the air ionizer.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back