Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

BTW, had a dealer tell me recently locally, Sewell is the number #1 caddy dealer in the country and crushing it with the V's in volume sales in his opine "because they don't screw their customers". I haven't researched that exact fact if they, Sewell are indeed #1, I just mentioned the post pics of the stack of V's recently at Sewell here, he jumped on it. Small dealer Im dealing with on another allocation. Honest, folks....

I'll sell my soul for $170k and a GT4 RS / GT3 allocation. The way those are selling I can buy my soul back before the devil claims his contract
Get one! Friend is fixing the AC on his this weekend...Talk to him about the valve body he replaced and the codes. Which not even a "Nissan Tech" understands. No thanks!

Get one! Friend is fixing the AC on his this weekend...Talk to him about the valve body he replaced and the codes. Which not even a "Nissan Tech" understands. No thanks!
idk what this means but it goes vroom vroom so I want it
pretend episode 9 GIF

BTW, had a dealer tell me recently locally, Sewell is the number #1 caddy dealer in the country and crushing it with the V's in volume sales in his opine "because they don't screw their customers". I haven't researched that exact fact if they, Sewell are indeed #1, I just mentioned the post pics of the stack of V's recently at Sewell here, he jumped on it. Small dealer Im dealing with on another allocation. Honest, folks....
I got lucky, member on here gave me a tip and I'm working with a dealer that sold (7) 5BW's for MY22, I'm at MSRP. Straight shooters = priceless.

Have you asked this dealer how many BW's they have sold? As I had a small dealer working with me for almost a year that never received 1 allocation for a 5BW. They did receive two 4BW's which didn't help me at all even though I was first on the list.

They currently have 16 4V Blackwings listen on the website several still in transit and 14 of them have sales pending.

I got lucky, member on here gave me a tip and I'm working with a dealer that sold (7) 5BW's for MY22, I'm at MSRP. Straight shooters = priceless.

Have you asked this dealer how many BW's they have sold? As I had a small dealer working with me for almost a year that never received 1 allocation for a 5BW. They did receive two 4BW's which didn't help me at all even though I was first on the list.
Not really, several 4 and a couple of 5 I believe, but that's their business....What difference does it make? How many they sold, 4 or 5? NO BS straight forward deal with me.

In line again and I'm also looking for a good bay boat so I can fish some while this plays out! Glad you scored my friend!

Not really, several 4 and a couple of 5 I believe, but that's their business....What difference does it make? How many they sold, 4 or 5? NO BS straight forward deal with me.

In line again and I'm also looking for a good bay boat so I can fish some while this plays out! Glad you scored my friend!
the difference it makes is how quickly they get allocations. @Speed Racer 007 was just saying maybe try putting in an allocation at a larger blackwing volume dealer you wouldn't mind driving/fly to to increase your odds of getting one

the difference it makes is how quickly they get allocations. @Speed Racer 007 was just saying maybe try putting in an allocation at a larger blackwing volume dealer you wouldn't mind driving/fly to to increase your odds of getting one
Yeah, I made the mistake of not doing my homework by asking how many V series they turnaround and wasted almost a year staying with them thinking since I was first on the wait list, I'm in good shape. Went with the larger dealer in March, missed a 22 allocation, got one of the first 23 ones from them. Super pumped now... LMAO

Trinity cadillac is one of the close dealers to me. They said even for a sold order, 60K over msrp(for a 5bw). They are pretty near the George Washington bridge and New York City/Manhattan. Therefore someone will eventually pony up the money for it. Keep in mind median rent in NYC just hit like 4 or 5k a month.
Pepe Cadillac in White plains was asking 10k over for a 5bw, and not that long ago we bought a used '17 CTS from them so the salesman knew me.
My dealer now has a 4bw on the floor for 15k over. Also told a relative 15k for 5bw order. Mine was 5k only.
They only got 2 5bw for my2022 and one 4bw as far as i know.
Northern NJ/nyc area is insane.

Trinity cadillac is one of the close dealers to me. They said even for a sold order, 60K over msrp(for a 5bw). They are pretty near the George Washington bridge and New York City/Manhattan. Therefore someone will eventually pony up the money for it. Keep in mind median rent in NYC just hit like 4 or 5k a month.
Pepe Cadillac in White plains was asking 10k over for a 5bw, and not that long ago we bought a used '17 CTS from them so the salesman knew me.
My dealer now has a 4bw on the floor for 15k over. Also told a relative 15k for 5bw order. Mine was 5k only.
They only got 2 5bw for my2022 and one 4bw as far as i know.
Northern NJ/nyc area is insane.

Read on Blackwing FB forum that king orourke in smithtown NY sells at msrp for in state.

Not for nothing, but I spoke to a dealer in California yesterday who recently got three 5BW in. The sales guy had to tell me how "rare" these cars are, blah, blah, blah. They are asking about $30K over. After I laughed, I told him he can keep his car, he promptly hung up on me.

Not for nothing, but I spoke to a dealer in California yesterday who recently got three 5BW in. The sales guy had to tell me how "rare" these cars are, blah, blah, blah. They are asking about $30K over. After I laughed, I told him he can keep his car, he promptly hung up on me.
I told my wife... perhaps I should put the 5BW up on auction when I receive it and make a few beans, she was like WTF is wrong with you, after all the wait, etc., C'mon LOL

I posted a while back about Faulkner Cadillac in Bethlehem PA but have since picked up my 5 blackwing so I wanted to post again after my purchase experience.

They are selling at MSRP with no required extras. They ask for $1000 refundable deposit to order. I originally placed my order in January 2022. They called with an allocation in early April and my car was built the first week of June. It was delivered several weeks earlier than the EDD of 8/6. When my car arrived they had 4 other 5BW in transit so they get a decent amount of allocations.

I purchased from out of state about 2 hours away. They did offer all the add ons that every dealer seems to offer but nothing was required. I did purchase the wheel and tire insurance for 5 years. I figured with the price of the tires alone it's worth it.

The sales consultant I used was:

Matt Kunsman
610-867-4177
cell 484-510-0744
mkunsman@faulknermotors.com

He also listened to my request to leave all the shipping wrappers on the interior and exterior and not wash/detail it.

I drove down with an enclosed car trailer to pick it up. The process was very easy.

My local Cadillac dealer also does not sell over MSRP but they were not able to get any allocations for Blackwings and would not per their Cadillac rep.They were able to get my wife's order for a Sport Platinum Escalade in just over 6 months which was better then the 8-12 months they originally estimated.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back