Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Yeah, the sales told me there is 3 people in front me. I got a call from my local BMW dealer today, said they have one ready for me. Bought F86 with them before might/might not help me. Oh well, based on your experiences (1-1.5 5BW per year), I guess I will be lucky to get in MY2024.

Yeah, the sales told me there is 3 people in front me. I got a call from my local BMW dealer today, said they have one ready for me. Bought F86 with them before might/might not help me. Oh well, based on your experiences (1-1.5 5BW per year), I guess I will be lucky to get in MY2024.

Yeah then definitely take the M3 for now because it might be quite a while if you are 4th in line. Maybe Scranton will get more allocations this year based on them selling a few BWs last year. Does anyone know if selling 4BWs gets you more 5BW allocations?

yeah i'd definitely grab that M3. I know my preferred dealer said they get around 2 M3 allocations per month and they had 30 plus people in line. If you can get an allocation without any wait take it

If you really want the Blackwing, you should hedge your bet and place a 2nd order at another (higher volume) dealer.

Confirming that I had a fantastic experience at Crown Cadillac in terms of MSRP pricing, being able to use my own financing, and no pushy tactics or surprises. I don't usually buy extras, but I felt grateful and got some insurance products from them. That said, mine was the only 2022 5BW they got allocation for (took about 4 months from order, and some strange issues with orders being cancelled out), so YMMV.

They currently have a red auto 4BW on the showroom floor with Carbon 1 & 2. For a local buyer they will do MSRP on it - ask for Wes. See here for pics: PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Confirming that I had a fantastic experience at Crown Cadillac in terms of MSRP pricing, being able to use my own financing, and no pushy tactics or surprises. I don't usually buy extras, but I felt grateful and got some insurance products from them. That said, mine was the only 2022 5BW they got allocation for (took about 4 months from order, and some strange issues with orders being cancelled out), so YMMV.

They currently have a red auto 4BW on the showroom floor with Carbon 1 & 2. For a local buyer they will do MSRP on it - ask for Wes. See here for pics: PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later
I just joined the forum this morning and I'm glad I saw your post. Talked to Wes about ordering a '23 4BW and they have my order ready for when they get an allocation. Thanks for the heads-up about Crown :)

A very reasonable 5k over a slightly suspicious 165k msrp. Trinity Cadillac NJ.

Attachments

• 20220716_104723.jpg
    20220716_104723.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • 20220716_104446.jpg
    20220716_104446.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 145
They're insane. These dealers should rot in hell. I get it, make money while you can, but really?

Guess that "spartan fee" is used to make money in your account disappear

They're insane. These dealers should rot in hell. I get it, make money while you can, but really?

Guess that "spartan fee" is used to make money in your account disappear
I'm hoping they paid at least $120k for the car so they can sit on it for months and realize how their greed backfired

I'm hoping they paid at least $120k for the car so they can sit on it for months and realize how their greed backfired
I don’t think they will learn that quickly. Greed is a mental disorder that takes years of therapy to overcome. Although there are some that can have sudden revelations.

That's ridiculous, they will lose so much in floorplan costs. At what point do dealers draw the line between insane ADM and actual market value.

Is $10k, $15k or $20k adm too much for a guaranteed vehicle today given yearly base price increases?

To be fair - this looks to be a used car that was flipped twice already. The warranty on it is already almost 9 months in. The people flipping them are the ones heavily contributing to this insanity, as dealers see flippers make the money and think why should it not be them. Just like the '08 housing crisis I hope this catches up with them.

To be fair - this looks to be a used car that was flipped twice already. The warranty on it is already almost 9 months in. The people flipping them are the ones heavily contributing to this insanity, as dealers see flippers make the money and think why should it not be them. Just like the '08 housing crisis I hope this catches up with them.
your scenario is backwards. Flippers enter a market after seeing insane values on an item. Crypto, Luxury Watches, Housing are all examples. If dealers hadn't been making $10K/$15K/$20K ADM on cars for the past few years, flippers wouldn't be buying them trying to make a quick buck.

This is some funny sh@#.

Seen it before. Flippers... to who? Hows crypto/bitcoin doing now or days, 70% ass up? How about the economy, market down 22% in a year and a half, cost to borrow cash up 2.5% and rising since 2017...CPI is upside down and COLA is tough for most.... I can seen why some would go 165k MSRP with a slight 5k ADM... thank you for the help, keep it....on and on. Cars seem like a solid investment to me? Have a friend who is a Repo guy and he's drooling. An editorial. Due diligence, best wishes to all.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back