Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Paul Conte Cadillac of Freeport, NY .....kept their promise to sell me CT5 BW at MSRP. Picked it up on June 9th. Ordered back in late October. Photo of me and the owner Carol Conte, receiving my keys. Total pleasure to deal with salesman Danny and GM Tim.

Is that White or Rift?

212 Miles? She's just a baby

Someone bought it from Crest Cadillac and was flipping it for a profit..... We paid well over MSRP for it so we have it priced higher than MSRP

1657002032283.png

Someone bought it from Crest Cadillac and was flipping it for a profit..... We paid well over MSRP for it so we have it priced higher than MSRP

View attachment 10076
interesting, depending on the Crest store I was told they had ADM on the 5BW. I wish these flippers would go back to the housing market and leave our cars alone lol

Any tips on dealers on the West Coast (specifically Washington state but can go out further) that are willing to place an order for a 5BW at MSRP?

Last edited:
Any tips on dealers on the West Coast (specifically Washington state but can go out further) that are willing to place an order for a 5BW at MSRP?
Cadillac of Beverly Hills. No deposit to order. MSRP pricing. Not sure about out of state orders.

Lockhart Cadillac in Indy. MSRP, there was a $299 security package add-on but that was it. A couple of packages were offered but zero pushback on declining them. They also gave me fair value on my trade and I was more than pleased with the people I dealt with in sales, finance and delivery. Elliott Bramley was my salesman.

Lockhart Cadillac in Indy. MSRP, there was a $299 security package add-on but that was it. A couple of packages were offered but zero pushback on declining them. They also gave me fair value on my trade and I was more than pleased with the people I dealt with in sales, finance and delivery. Elliott Bramley was my salesman.
Remember when a $299 security package add-on would have had us all chafed/riled up? (Now it's barely a shoulder shrug, a knowing nod, +/- a wry smile... if it's even noticed at all🤣)
a47.jpg

Does anyone know dealers usually get MY2023 CT5Blackwing allocations once or through the year?
Had a deposit with Scranton Cadillac @MSRP, but they said they have not received anything yet.
If I cannot get the MY2023, I might want to order M3 Base manual while I am waiting.
TIA

Does anyone know dealers usually get MY2023 CT5Blackwing allocations once or through the year?
Had a deposit with Scranton Cadillac @MSRP, but they said they have not received anything yet.
If I cannot get the MY2023, I might want to order M3 Base manual while I am waiting.
TIA
There is a lot of information on this site if you are willing to wade through it.

Dealers get available allocations weekly on Thursday.

TIA

Is it Scranton in Vernon CT?
How long have you had an order at Scranton?

I think mine was the only 5BW that Scranton got for 2022, at least that was the case when I picked mine up in April. They were hoping for being assigned another allocation once they sold me mine. Dealers get more allocations the more cars of a similar type they sell.

I was originally 2nd in line but leapfrogged the guy in front of me because I didn't have any carbon on the build.

Order placed mid Dec, allocation in early Jan, car built early Feb. So I was pretty lucky. The car sat around in lot of doom for 2 months and delivered mid April.

When I picked up my car there were two guys still on the list for 5BWs. So if you placed your order before me in Dec, then you are probably first on the list. If you placed an order between Dec and April then you are likely the 2nd guy on the list. If you placed an order after that you are some place after.

They really do MSRP though, no games. Last I heard they had some 4BW allocations. I think they are trying to become a dealer that moves more BW units to get more allocations, hence the MSRP price. So hopefully with the 5BW of mine and the several 4BWs they will get more allocations for 23.

Is it Scranton in Vernon CT?
How long have you had an order at Scranton?

I think mine was the only 5BW that Scranton got for 2022, at least that was the case when I picked mine up in April. They were hoping for being assigned another allocation once they sold me mine. Dealers get more allocations the more cars of a similar type they sell.

I was originally 2nd in line but leapfrogged the guy in front of me because I didn't have any carbon on the build.

Order placed mid Dec, allocation in early Jan, car built early Feb. So I was pretty lucky. The car sat around in lot of doom for 2 months and delivered mid April.

When I picked up my car there were two guys still on the list for 5BWs. So if you placed your order before me in Dec, then you are probably first on the list. If you placed an order between Dec and April then you are likely the 2nd guy on the list. If you placed an order after that you are some place after.

They really do MSRP though, no games. Last I heard they had some 4BW allocations. I think they are trying to become a dealer that moves more BW units to get more allocations, hence the MSRP price. So hopefully with the 5BW of mine and the several 4BWs they will get more allocations for 23.
not too long, 2 months. I was just doing some research to get a realistic delivery date. Some folks in this forum have already got allocations for MY2023. I also dropped all the carbons on the build to make it potentially quicker. Hopefully I wont regret it. Meanwhile, I am suffering from no manual cars to drive : (

not too long, 2 months. I was just doing some research to get a realistic delivery date. Some folks in this forum have already got allocations for MY2023. I also dropped all the carbons on the build to make it potentially quicker. Hopefully I wont regret it. Meanwhile, I am suffering from no manual cars to drive : (

Did they happen to tell you what place in line you are? Sounds like you are at least 3rd... it could be a while. How quickly can you get the M3 allocation? I got lucky with a ready allocation with an X3m for the wife but my buddy has an order for an M3 last winter and he's been waiting ever since.

Did they happen to tell you what place in line you are? Sounds like you are at least 3rd... it could be a while. How quickly can you get the M3 allocation? I got lucky with a ready allocation with an X3m for the wife but my buddy has an order for an M3 last winter and he's been waiting ever since.
M3 allocations are hard to come by. Even once you get it, production on those is moving much slower than with the X models.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back