Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Tom Kelly in Ft Wayne wanted $10k over at first but were willing to come down to MSRP on their two 4BWs they have in stock. One white, one black, both auto.

Worked with Sierra, great experience She gave me tons of updates, but alot of those updates were, "no clue when GM will ship your car" but that's not her fault. Got a call from her 2 days before the car arrived telling me the car would arrive in 2 days. Given all the stories here I wasn't holding my breath. Then it actually showed up on the date she said.

When it arrived they followed my instructions to not remove any of the shipping wrappers. They left everything on, steering wheel plastic covers, seat plastic covers, cardboard on the lower door panels etc. Left the brake ducts in the trunk etc. Sold at MSRP as agreed at time of ordering. Let me put like 7500 on a credit card too.
I really appreciate the lead here. I just ordered a 4BW thru Scranton. It was too late to make changes to the 2 they have incoming but apparently they still had another allocation. We will see where it goes from here.

FWIW, if anyone is looking for a Black or White 4BW (both 10 speed auto) last I heard they were both at 3000 status and unsold - that is if they get built.

I just picked up a manual CT4-V BW today from Gold Coast Cadillac in central NJ, deal was MSRP, no games. Finance manager has a 4BW of his own and was a great resource too.

They have a few others available coming in, I believe two manuals and one auto. Ask for Ryan.

I get nothing out of it but he was solid.

I just picked up a manual CT4-V BW today from Gold Coast Cadillac in central NJ, deal was MSRP, no games. Finance manager has a 4BW of his own and was a great resource too.

They have a few others available coming in, I believe two manuals and one auto. Ask for Ryan.

You mean you took delivery? What is your VIN? Also, congrats!

Just to expand on this, I'll preface it by saying the person I spoke with was definitely professional and responded quickly. I could see myself doing business with this dealership if I were local and I got MSRP or less..

BUT .. the response I got on an Electric Blue manual 4BW "That vehicle was sold at MSRP due to it being an automatic, which has not been as popular as the manual Blackwings." Odd response since @Matt27 says he bought a manual, so I'd likely definitely ask for Ryan like Matt said if you call in.

Just to expand on this, I'll preface it by saying the person I spoke with was definitely professional and responded quickly. I could see myself doing business with this dealership if I were local and I got MSRP or less..

BUT .. the response I got on an Electric Blue manual 4BW "That vehicle was sold at MSRP due to it being an automatic, which has not been as popular as the manual Blackwings." Odd response since @Matt27 says he bought a manual, so I'd likely definitely ask for Ryan like Matt said if you call in.
That's wild (and unfortunate). Can assure you my car is a manual and I didn't even really fight them to get to sticker.

I just reached out and will edit this post with any updates.

I just wanted to add more praise to Gold Coast Cadillac in NJ. I picked up my CT4 BW blackwing yesterday. A buyer had backed out on his purchase and I was able to purchase it instead. They were very responsive and was able to do a lot of the upfront paper work over the phone. The car was pretty much ready to be driven out by the time I got there. They were upfront and honest with MSRP pricing. There was no extra fees added on to purchase. It doesn't hurt to ask to call the dealer and if they have any unclaimed upcoming inventory. They're asking for a 1000$ refundable deposit for their upcoming inventory.

I just wanted to add more praise to Gold Coast Cadillac in NJ. I picked up my CT4 BW blackwing yesterday. A buyer had backed out on his purchase and I was able to purchase it instead. They were very responsive and was able to do a lot of the upfront paper work over the phone. The car was pretty much ready to be driven out by the time I got there. They were upfront and honest with MSRP pricing. There was no extra fees added on to purchase. It doesn't hurt to ask to call the dealer and if they have any unclaimed upcoming inventory. They're asking for a 1000$ refundable deposit for their upcoming inventory.
Congrats! What is your vin?

I found this to be funny, one of the salesman at the dealer I sold my 4BW to has a 5BW. Manual #433. He bought from Sewell Houston because Bayway doesn’t do MSRP.

I’m glad someone in the forum got it. I tried twice and was shut down both times
I've been lurking for a couple months checking on a couple threads in this forum. I just wanted to spread some praise to Gold Coast Cadillac. I wish you luck.

Is that the one with the sky cool gray interior? I was between the one I ultimately grabbed (black/6MT/sky cool gray/both carbon packs and some others) and that one.

Congrats!
that's the one. this car was 99% like the build I would have reserved back in Sept 2021 had I gotten correct information. I would have done bronze wheels at the time but I think the graphite might look better with electric blue

I've been lurking for a couple months checking on a couple threads in this forum. I just wanted to spread some praise to Gold Coast Cadillac. I wish you luck.
I haven't checked all the Blue/Gray/Manual builds left in the registry but I think this was the last one available for 2022. I had Blaze Orange but would've traded for yours and kept a 4BW in the garage. Oh well, I'll order/get one later when I'm ready to come back

that's the one. this car was 99% like the build I would have reserved back in Sept 2021 had I gotten correct information. I would have done bronze wheels at the time but I think the graphite might look better with electric blue
Definitely a good one.
I haven't checked all the Blue/Gray/Manual builds left in the registry but I think this was the last one available for 2022. I had Blaze Orange but would've traded for yours and kept a 4BW in the garage. Oh well, I'll order/get one later when I'm ready to come back
Still crazy to me they weren't willing to play ball. I'm sure you'll find a way to get another one in the garage soon.

The GM pretty much built a lot of the spec's that's coming in to the dealership. He might might have another Electric Blue CT4 coming in July. It doesn't hurt to call if it's unclaimed.

Definitely a good one.

Still crazy to me they weren't willing to play ball. I'm sure you'll find a way to get another one in the garage soon.
it might be that I'm way out of state and you two are both technically in their region. Not sure.
The GM pretty much built a lot of the spec's that's coming in to the dealership. He might might have another Electric Blue CT4 coming in July. It doesn't hurt to call if it's unclaimed.
I've got my heart set on a Cayman GTS or GT4 so we'll see how that goes. I'll keep lurking here, it really is an amazing all arounder. Best daily you could ask for.

Weird, I tried Gold Coast last fall and they wanted over MSRP to place the order for a 5BW. I guess things really fluctuate. Luckily my local lower volume dealer eventually got an allocation.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back