Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Just did a nationwide search at AutoTrader for new CT5-V Blackwings and see a LOT at or under MSRP now (see one at $10k UNDER MSRP): CT5-V Blackwings

Patrick Cadillac in Schaumburg IL has an 4BW allocation today with CF1 and CF2. Ask for Grant as he just called me.

Was offered an incoming manual 4BW at MSRP from Findlay Cadillac in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas). Was sending the sales rep my phone number to place a deposit when someone else completed the deposit. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I like to think that it was just oversight on an existing deposit, because what are the chances of this thing sitting on their website for the last month (at least) and two people trying to drop a deposit at the same time?!

They did initially mention that custom orders are a year out.
Just called them and spoke to Bruce. Asked him about allocations which he said they should have some. Asked him if they were doing MSRP, and he said it's $10k mark up on blackwings. 🤷‍♂️

Just called them and spoke to Bruce. Asked him about allocations which he said they should have some. Asked him if they were doing MSRP, and he said it's $10k mark up on blackwings. 🤷‍♂️

I inquired via their website using the "Ask Us A Question" link within one of the Blackwing listings, so it was all done through email. The internet sales rep was Justin Taylor. Not sure on their policy for new orders as I was inquiring about an "In Transit" BW. I haven't continued shopping since this fell through.

Screenshot_20220313-132815.png

I inquired via their website using the "Ask Us A Question" link within one of the Blackwing listings, so it was all done through email. The internet sales rep was Justin Taylor. Not sure on their policy for new orders as I was inquiring about an "In Transit" BW. I haven't continued shopping since this fell through.

View attachment 7617
Thanks for this. I remembered I'm going to try to get one in-state due to how good our lemon law is here in CA. It definitely would've kicked in on my Shelby if I bought it in CA.

I don't know any of the salespeople at Fremont Cadillac, but their service has always been great.

Jim Hudson Cadillac 5BW 142,800 on a MSRP of 104,700😳
I can understand supply/demand but come on man! Not funny
Cadillac should step in

Last edited:
Jim Hudson Cadillac 5BW 142,800 on a MSRP of 104,700😳
I can supply/demand but come on man! Not funny
Cadillac should step in
That's the "Jim Hudson Advantage" still in effect

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac