Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

How much was deposit?
deposit with them is $1,000 and is fully refundable. they are also doing MSRP on 5s. I had an order with them until I found a miracle allocation open at another dealer b/c everyone in line wanted carbon and was willing to wait.

I went through Suburban Cadillac of Troy, MI. Ordered my DEF 5BW at MSRP. Worked with Rick there. $5k deposit. Received allocation in August 2 weeks after inquiry. Built Nov. Delivered in Jan.

Taylor Motors, Redding, CA
Hey Wing Nut - I noticed you're from Redding. Visited there (Bethel Church) a few years ago. What a beautiful part of the country. Went out to Lassen Volcanic NP....gorgeous! You are a lucky guy!

I went through Suburban Cadillac of Troy, MI. Ordered my DEF 5BW at MSRP. Worked with Rick there. $5k deposit. Received allocation in August 2 weeks after inquiry. Built Nov. Delivered in Jan.
Cool! I too am working with Suburban - never dealt with them before but seem like really good guys. Mike Watroba is my salesman. Still at 1100 status, you are one of the lucky ones because you got your order in early! BTW - does the car live up to the hype? And may I ask what color you chose? I live in Bloomfield - if you're nearby, message me and maybe we can connect. Cheers!

Suburban Cadillac, Troy MI

Suburban Cadillac, Troy MI
You must have really good dealers; the Suburban Cadillac in Costa Mesa California is tacking on $20K to $30K per CT4 Blackwing and I'm pretty sure they are the same company as they have the same logo and website is the same.

I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing from Genesis Cadillac in Michigan for MSRP with a manual and no carbon fiber package on Dec 20th and it’s at 3000 production code and will begin production at the end of this month.
Natalie Sells (586-943-4185) is fantastic to work with and has a Summit white, automatic with performance data and video along with a sunroof coming in soon at MSRP for $68,735.
Please tell me the owners also have a Genesis Franchise, which is named Genesis Genesis

Please tell me the owners also have a Genesis Franchise, which is named Genesis Genesis
Genesis of Macomb lol. It's a block from my house.

Genesis is about 15 mins away from me. Thought about placing an order there based on an earlier post stating they were at MSRP. I decided to go to Crestview Cadillac in Rochester, which is about 30 mins away on a recommendation of a someone who has received their 4BW. Placed order just before Christmas and have a TPW of 3/14 and sitting at 3000. No deposit and no ADM…at least yet.

You must have really good dealers; the Suburban Cadillac in Costa Mesa California is tacking on $20K to $30K per CT4 Blackwing and I'm pretty sure they are the same company as they have the same logo and website is the same.
Oh no - really? Mine never brought up any ADM and of course I didn't either. The printed order I have lists MSRP...I don't know if that means anything...

Genesis is about 15 mins away from me. Thought about placing an order there based on an earlier post stating they were at MSRP. I decided to go to Crestview Cadillac in Rochester, which is about 30 mins away on a recommendation of a someone who has received their 4BW. Placed order just before Christmas and have a TPW of 3/14 and sitting at 3000. No deposit and no ADM…at least yet.
Good luck...did you order a 4 or a 5?

4 with no CF but went with the black mirror caps which might be the reason the TPW was delayed from 2/28 to 3/14.

Cool! I too am working with Suburban - never dealt with them before but seem like really good guys. Mike Watroba is my salesman. Still at 1100 status, you are one of the lucky ones because you got your order in early! BTW - does the car live up to the hype? And may I ask what color you chose? I live in Bloomfield - if you're nearby, message me and maybe we can connect. Cheers!
So far so good, but haven't had the opportunity to drive much with this weather. I ordered a Dark Emerald Frost! Best of luck with your order.

So far so good, but haven't had the opportunity to drive much with this weather. I ordered a Dark Emerald Frost! Best of luck with your order.
Wonderful color!

List them here...
Another one selling at MSRP: La Fontaine Cadillac in Highland, MI. However, I don't believe they are accepting out of state orders.....

Was offered an incoming manual 4BW at MSRP from Findlay Cadillac in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas). Was sending the sales rep my phone number to place a deposit when someone else completed the deposit. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I like to think that it was just oversight on an existing deposit, because what are the chances of this thing sitting on their website for the last month (at least) and two people trying to drop a deposit at the same time?!

They did initially mention that custom orders are a year out.

Beverly Hills Cadillac will take orders w/ no deposit. Don't know what their allocation situation is like, but they stated 6-8 mos. They are doing MSRP but mandatory $2000 permaplate application.

I just placed my order w/ La Quinta Cadillac in Palm Springs. I was the only one on the list. My rep just called and stated they received 1 allocation. He was actually more excited than me. They are doing MSRP on CT4. Didn't sound like that w/ CT5 though. Ask for Leo Flores.
Thanks for this info. I got on their list for a 4BW. Also the only one on that list, Lol. It's about a 2 hour flight down there, probably take my time coming back to my city.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back