Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Well, I did it again... I wrote another letter to Stephen Carlisle pissing on his leg about the letter he sent out to the dealers about the Corvettes which I told him he should be after the dealers on the Blackwings as well. I guess I'll wait and see what he has to say, or I'll receive nothing at all, either way I was able to vent.

Well, I did it again... I wrote another letter to Stephen Carlisle pissing on his leg about the letter he sent out to the dealers about the Corvettes which I told him he should be after the dealers on the Blackwings as well. I guess I'll wait and see what he has to say, or I'll receive nothing at all, either way I was able to vent.
LOL, I met him Saturday afternoon and he is a great guy! Again, they are aware of problems and working on them.... Cadillac does care guys I promise..

John, after I read your post. I double checked with Star and spoke with Frank. You are correct... he said they had just made the change. All new 4's and 5's have 2500adm. Glad you got msrp... welcome to the great wait!
Thank you. This is not the beginning of my wait unfortunately. I had placed an order in August at my local dealer and the general manager called me Saturday to let me know the Cadillac rep was there Friday and told them they would receive no allocations. Talk about disappointing.

I'm just glad I was able to find a dealer offering MSRP. Hopefully I can get it before next winter.

I also ordered an Escalade last week for my wife. We will see how long that takes. They said probably 8-12 months which is what all the dealers I talked to today said. At least my local dealer can get Escalades.

Also, the CT4V Blackwing at Star Cadillac in dark emerald frost was very tempting. A sales associate text me some photos. Too bad it is an auto and $2500ADM.

Thank you. This is not the beginning of my wait unfortunately. I had placed an order in August at my local dealer and the general manager called me Saturday to let me know the Cadillac rep was there Friday and told them they would receive no allocations. Talk about disappointing.

I'm just glad I was able to find a dealer offering MSRP. Hopefully I can get it before next winter.
Meaning you’re expecting a 2023 from the same dealer, I assume?

I ask because I’m on a couple of dealers’ waiting lists believing they won’t get an allocation for the current model year but will for next and I’d hate to think a Cadillac rep might visit them this year and say: “You’re getting an allocation in, like, never.”

Last edited:
Meaning you’re expecting a 2023 from the same dealer, I assume?

I ask because I’m on a couple of dealers’ waiting lists believing they won’t get an allocation for the current model but will for next and I’d hate to think a Cadillac rep might visit them this year and say: “You’re getting an allocation in, like, never.”
Unless the order gets picked up by GM before 5/5/22 it will get canceled and reentered by the dealership as a 2023 model year. My expectations are I will be doing this unless something magically happens and they are granted enough allocations between now and the model year cut off date.

Unless the order gets picked up by GM before 5/5/22 it will get canceled and reentered by the dealership as a 2023 model year. My expectations are I will be doing this unless something magically happens and they are granted enough allocations between now and the model year cut off date.
Thanks, relieved to hear that because my spots on the two lists I joined at the start of this year are based on similar understandings.
The first list I got on has me at fifth. With them the paperwork describes a ‘22 but there really was never any question that I had pretty much zero chance of getting a car from them before next winter, maybe not even until well into 2023.
In the hope of finding something a little better or at least a fall-back or two, I phoned and emailed about ten dealerships in Ontario and even one in Alberta.
Eventually I found one that not only had no waiting list, which means I’m now at first with them, but, even better, has historically received a healthy number of allocations for not only BWs but Corvettes in the past and so believe they might be able to get me a 22 by the end of the summer and, if not, for sure a 23.

Yes, that is unless of course they run it until Sep like they did with the C-8 for model year. I could see Cadillac doing just that.

Yes Sarant is great! Antonio the GM is a great guy!
Didn't get to talk to GM but worked with salesman Bill Reale, super cool guy. Asked him when I could expect my order and he said without carbon fiber around 3-4 months. Sheerly out of curiousity, I asked if I ordered a 5BW how long that might take to get delivered, he shrugged and said "sometime next year?"

Beverly Hills Cadillac will take orders w/ no deposit. Don't know what their allocation situation is like, but they stated 6-8 mos. They are doing MSRP but mandatory $2000 permaplate application.

I just placed my order w/ La Quinta Cadillac in Palm Springs. I was the only one on the list. My rep just called and stated they received 1 allocation. He was actually more excited than me. They are doing MSRP on CT4. Didn't sound like that w/ CT5 though. Ask for Leo Flores.

Didn't get to talk to GM but worked with salesman Bill Reale, super cool guy. Asked him when I could expect my order and he said without carbon fiber around 3-4 months. Sheerly out of curiousity, I asked if I ordered a 5BW how long that might take to get delivered, he shrugged and said "sometime next year?"
Good to hear you had a good experience. I was quoted 7500 ADM for a 5, and told I had an allocation, delivery by August. Whoops, no allocation and 5th in line. Delivery???

LOL, I met him Saturday afternoon and he is a great guy! Again, they are aware of problems and working on them.... Cadillac does care guys I promise..
I need to make a correction! I got my Cadillac executives mixed up, I met Rory Harvey, Cadillac Global Vice President...

I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing from Genesis Cadillac in Michigan for MSRP with a manual and no carbon fiber package on Dec 20th and it’s at 3000 production code and will begin production at the end of this month.
Natalie Sells (586-943-4185) is fantastic to work with and has a Summit white, automatic with performance data and video along with a sunroof coming in soon at MSRP for $68,735.

Attachments

• 9FEB52B5-A340-430C-97F6-B38D8A3D3528.png
    9FEB52B5-A340-430C-97F6-B38D8A3D3528.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 92
I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing from Genesis Cadillac in Michigan for MSRP with a manual and no carbon fiber package on Dec 20th and it’s at 3000 production code and will begin production at the end of this month.
Natalie Sells (586-943-4185) is fantastic to work with and has a Summit white, automatic with performance data and video along with a sunroof coming in soon at MSRP for $68,735.
How much was deposit?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners