Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Nope. You are being played.

And $7,500 ADM? Other dealerships out there taking orders with no ADM. I have an order in with 3 that are all MSRP.
Thanks. I am getting that feeling. I wish I could find someone that would take an order at msrp with a reasonable likelihood of being filled. I have 2 orders in. 1 at 5k, 1at 7500

Summary of the Atlanta dealers:

Classic: Not taking orders
Hennessy: $13.8k of addons, including aftermarket electronics (radar, locater, etc)
Jim Ellis: $7.7k of addons (film, tint, ding/dent warranty)
Capital: Units on lot may be marked up and/or have film pre-applied, but nothing is tacked on to custom orders. They also are not requiring a deposit until its actually time for the order to be submitted to Cadillac.

Who wants to guess which dealer I'm going with?

Hennessy: $13.8k of addons, including aftermarket electronics (radar, locater, etc)
Capital: Units on lot may be marked up and/or have film pre-applied, but nothing is tacked on to custom orders. They also are not requiring a deposit until its actually time for the order to be submitted to Cadillac.

I'll guess you went with Capital. In my case they weren't an option because they literally wouldn't respond to me, which is a shame because they are, by far, the closest dealer to me.

I'm with Jim Ellis, personally. They didn't insist on all of the add-ons you mentioned. They had an allocation (knock on wood, order seems to be moving along) back in August when I talked with them and put money down.

I'll guess you went with Capital. In my case they weren't an option because they literally wouldn't respond to me, which is a shame because they are, by far, the closest dealer to me.

I'm with Jim Ellis, personally. They didn't insist on all of the add-ons you mentioned. They had an allocation (knock on wood, order seems to be moving along) back in August when I talked with them and put money down.

Yup, went with Capital. Crazy that we had completely opposite experiences with both dealers. I expressed some displeasure with a couple of the addons at Jim Ellis and was told "well, that's what all Blackwings are getting put on. Take it or leave it". I was on the phone for just under 10 minutes with Julius at Capital. I first asked about markup/addons and he confirmed there would be none on an order. I then asked if I could email over my configuration (so we wouldn't have to walk through them on the phone). He confirmed a few details then said we were good to go until an allocation comes up.

Yup, went with Capital. Crazy that we had completely opposite experiences with both dealers. I expressed some displeasure with a couple of the addons at Jim Ellis and was told "well, that's what all Blackwings are getting put on. Take it or leave it". I was on the phone for just under 10 minutes with Julius at Capital. I first asked about markup/addons and he confirmed there would be none on an order. I then asked if I could email over my configuration (so we wouldn't have to walk through them on the phone). He confirmed a few details then said we were good to go until an allocation comes up.
Great to hear. Best of luck. Update - I've placed an order with Jon Turkel - thanks to OP that suggested - very nice guy, MSRP. I'm behind several previous orders awaiting allocations, however. Should have an order number by EOB today or tomorrow.

I've been to Capital in person, to see how the CT4 and CT5 fit me, ergonomically. I've gone on a test drive of a CT5-V (non-Blackwing, of course) there. I missed the cut for a reservation for the first 250 Blackwings. Filled out all the information on the website. Got a number of e-mails from a "Lee Wilson" at Capital, looks like six of them, but all the e-mails were very generic, computer-generated. "Are you still interested in purchasing a Cadillac CT5-V?" followed by a lot of links. I replied several times saying, yes, I'm interested, but only in a Blackwing, how can I place an order, etc. Not a single reply. They didn't want my business. Jim Ellis did.

All the dealers around atlanta are horrible w pricing and add ons Why i went with a dealer in tn at msrp Leaving factory today !!!!!!

Awesome. Which dealer and who is your salesman?
They have a wait list as well . I ordered back in april got picked up in may Straight msrp no bullshit Ask for kenny sodorstrom new car sales manager Andrews cadillac brentwood tn Tell them paul w the inbound 5 bw sent u over You wont be disappointed

They have a wait list as well . I ordered back in april got picked up in may Straight msrp no bullshit Ask for kenny sodorstrom new car sales manager Andrews cadillac brentwood tn Tell them paul w the inbound 5 bw sent u over You wont be disappointed
Thank you. Will report back with results

How much is the deposit for Capital? Let me know when/if you place an order, curious of all the info.

Hennessy?

Wow, was just doing a web search of Cadillac dealers in my region to see what was in stock and many of them are no longer Cadillac dealers just Chevy Buick etc. Seems a bit early if it was the eventual move to electric.

Wow, was just doing a web search of Cadillac dealers in my region to see what was in stock and many of them are no longer Cadillac dealers just Chevy Buick etc. Seems a bit early if it was the eventual move to electric.
I was actually curious if this is what's happening to my dealer but they're building a second location on the other side of town so I assume they must be pretty successful. I may ask the sales manager when I call him later this afternoon.

I was actually curious if this is what's happening to my dealer but they're building a second location on the other side of town so I assume they must be pretty successful. I may ask the sales manager when I call him later this afternoon.
My dealer had CT5 V Blackwing #2 M6 sitting available back in September and I remember them saying they got it by buying out another dealer. Could not imagine being the person that ordered and gave up #2.

Recently, more than a year ago, GM put out notice to all cadillac dealers that they had to upgrade their locations to a new cadillac standard. The renovations would not be cheap in most cases so some chevy/buick/gmc/cadillac dealers chose to drop the cadillac brand.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back