Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealer likely scratched my hood

MacGruber

Hi everybody. My car arrived, it was prepped by the dealership, and upon presentation....I saw a 4-5 inch scratch on my hood.

I was assured by Cadillac that the delay in my car would be worth the wait because there was a special process in place to ensure my car would arrive in perfect condition. Either that was not the case or the dealership scratched the hood.

Do these cars come wrapped in white film or any protective layer prior to delivery to the dealership? Can anybody comment on this? Any experience?

Thank you all for your help and insight. Mac.

Hi everybody. My car arrived, it was prepped by the dealership, and upon presentation....I saw a 4-5 inch scratch on my hood.

I was assured by Cadillac that the delay in my car would be worth the wait because there was a special process in place to ensure my car would arrive in perfect condition. Either that was not the case or the dealership scratched the hood.

Do these cars come wrapped in white film or any protective layer prior to delivery to the dealership? Can anybody comment on this? Any experience?

The only protection my 5 had was the wheels so I guess I got lucky because my paint was perfect and I went over it with with the guys installing the ppf and they even commented about not having to do any paint correction and zero scratches.

Mine did. It was shipped by truck.

Attachments

• 61336A34-D904-47D0-8351-BC2310732DE7.jpeg
    61336A34-D904-47D0-8351-BC2310732DE7.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 107

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC