Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V BW Wheel spacers

Slick53

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Is anyone running wheel spacers on the 5bw? If so, what size and are you combining it with some lowering springs?

Good question, I'm actually dropping mine next week after I put all my Carbon Fiber on to Swift R springs and was wondering if it was going to look like off without spacers? Hopefully we can get some pics and Info.

Last edited:
Did you do lowering springs? How's it look?
I did, and they look really good not to aggressive and didn't really compromise the ride. I also had the magnetic suspension recalibrated. All my freinds love the stance.

I did, and they look really good not to aggressive and didn't really compromise the ride. I also had the magnetic suspension recalibrated. All my freinds love the stance.
Did you figure anything out with wheel spacers? I want to do springs and spacers but not sure on the spacer sizing.

Did you figure anything out with wheel spacers? I want to do springs and spacers but not sure on the spacer sizing.
I didn't go with any spacers, because the fitment was perfect. Also I have a set of Aftermarket wheels being made.

Few pics of my 23 BW on Swift R springs and full carbon fiber kit & full Carbon ceramics brakes.

Attachments

• 20240417_185248.jpg
    20240417_185248.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • 20240417_185257.jpg
    20240417_185257.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 20240419_183420.jpg
    20240419_183420.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 30
I run 10 MM up front and 5 Mm in the rear.
Which brand did you go with and are they hubcentric? Assuming it was a kit with new extended lugs/nuts?

I'm super spoiled coming from the world of BMWs, where you just get extended lug bolts for any spacer you want, and they're always hubcentric. Wondering how difficult a job it is to knock out the factory studs and press new ones in.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back