Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Square All-Seasons and 1-1.5” Lift?

vagabond

Elite Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V BW Stripper Spec
We picked up a CT-5 Blackwing recently. It’s great so far.

Bear with me here.. I’d like it 1-1.5” higher.

I’m in the PNW. Winter performance is less a need (rarely sub-40). It’s more year-long rain and square-bump reliability we’re looking for (parking curbs, dropping or driving onto non-ramped sidewalks) - prevention of a blown tire.

So!

1) Are there 1-1.5” lift springs already available?
2) Considering the lift, are there wheel and tire setups that would work well for this? Preferably the same size all around? I’m considering run-flats and/or use of spacers if the durability’s there.

LMK thoughts.

EDIT: I got confused about CT4BW vs. CT5BW 18” options. Looks like it has to be 19”+ for CCB CT5BW. Thanks A Blackwing

Last edited:
You considering something like this ?

1706313509630.png

That’s pretty sweet and I admire all car culture, but no, more subtle. 🤣

My worst-case is me needing to get out of a situation, popping a tire if a curb’s hopped etc., and having the car on wheel only. So whatever might help there.

It's sounding like 20” run-flats are it. 0.5-1” lift springs would be nice along with though.

I'm Seattle area. Have had my 5BW since Nov '21, so two full winters. It's my daily (relatively speaking, I commute 3 days a week and use the XT5 for everything else) and gets driven pretty much whatever the weather is.

For whatever reason, I've had considerably less issues in this than I did in my Chevy SS. No curbing the wheels, almost no bottoming out, etc...

Give it some time. I'd say I needed to drive mine for a good few (rainy and slushy) months to get super comfortable with it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back