Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4V-BW "VIR Track Edition"

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
I Present the CT4V-BW "VIR Track Edition" package:

(1) 2022 CT4B-BW MT6 with Enhanced Seats, Sunroof, Tech Pkg, CF1 & CF 2, PDR, Upgraded Wheel & Calipers
(2) Track Front Suspension Reconfiguration
(3) Track Alignment
(4) EBC Sintered Metallic Track Brake Pads
(5) Castrol SRF High-Performance Brake Fluid
(6) "Track Package" Paint Protection Film (PPF) (Front bumper, Hood, Headlights, CF Splitter, CF Side Rocker Panels)
(7) Roof Carbon Fiber Wrap
(8) Hood Graphics
(9) Side Panel Graphics
(10) FALKEN AZENIS FK510 Tires (pending install)

MSRP ... Don't ask. It was not cheap.

1689198872333.png

I’m usually not a fan of stickers/decals, opting for the minimalist look but that looks really good and holds true to the typical “track edition” look from Caddy. Well done!

Sweet! If you get a track outline decal to stick on the rear quarter glass, then you'll really complete the package.

What is the front suspension reconfiguration? Will you be at VIR next weekend for the V-Club event?

The faux "Carbon Fiber" roof makes a big difference in how the car looks, at least for the CT4s that are dressed in White. It is too bad that Cadillac does not offer a CF 3 package - Carbon Fiber Roof.

What is the front suspension reconfiguration? Will you be at VIR next weekend for the V-Club event?
Reconfiguring the front struts.

The Chevy dealer charged me a ton of money for this. Technically is this a "one and done" type of work unless you want to go back to a stock alignment, and then you have to undo it. On top of the strut prep work, there is the actual alignment, which could should be done on a periodic basis. Maybe once per year?

I know that I got ripped off on this. But I am not a mechanic, so I did have much choice other than keep looking to other Chevy dealers. The two Cadillac dealers in my area did not want to be involved at all in doing any "track" alignment work.

The faux "Carbon Fiber" roof makes a big difference in how the car looks, at least for the CT4s that are dressed in White. It is too bad that Cadillac does not offer a CF 3 package - Carbon Fiber Roof.
It quite nicely "hides" the sunroof as well.

The hood and side door graphics were custom designed and installed by Seven Wraps in Southampton, PA. I provided them with six different design ideas and they developed the final design.

Their contact information is -
www.sevenwraps.com
info@sevenwraps.com
(267) 777-9177

They now have the measurements for the CT4V-BW. They can replicate the same design or tweak it to be unique.
I do know that the door graphics is one piece with printed colors. I think that the hood is the same. This way there are issues with aligning multiple pieces. It also means there are no seams between the colored pieces. The white on the graphic is printed. It also protects the paint.

Did you PPF over the decal or did they go on after?

For the hood, the graphics are over the PPF. For the roof, the PPF only goes up to the sunroof, so they put the CF wrap on the roof first and then the PPF over. The sides do not have PPF, only the CF rocker panels.

Reconfiguring the front struts.

The Chevy dealer charged me a ton of money for this. Technically is this a "one and done" type of work unless you want to go back to a stock alignment, and then you have to undo it. On top of the strut prep work, there is the actual alignment, which could should be done on a periodic basis. Maybe once per year?

I know that I got ripped off on this. But I am not a mechanic, so I did have much choice other than keep looking to other Chevy dealers. The two Cadillac dealers in my area did not want to be involved at all in doing any "track" alignment work.
Can you be any more specific on this? I don't know what "reconfiguring the front struts" means.

Can you be any more specific on this? I don't know what "reconfiguring the front struts" means.
There are two alignment pins on top of the struts that you can remove. Removing them allows you to push the top of the struts towards the engine since the mounting holes are much larger than the bolts that go through them. It's akin to installing camber plates. This alone will not get you to the recommended camber values for track use, which is why an alignment should be performed after completing the modification. Hope that helps give a better idea.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back