Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4BW - Free Seat Upgrade?

treddi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CTS4V BW
Hey folks. Anyone else getting a free seat upgrade? See attached for what I configured with my dealer. The HEA trim does not seem to have a price associated with it. The MSRP is $65K.

ItemCost
Color625
Seats
Calipers595
Performance Steering Wheel0
Carbon Fiber
Technology Package725
Data Recorder1600
Climate Package600
Sunroof1050
Base Price58995
Destination995
Total65185

So basically the $4,900 for the upgraded seats are not included in the price. I didn't fight this too hard with the dealer, as it works in my favor. However, maybe I'm hurting myself and the car will not have the seats I think it will? The performance steering wheel is a free upgrade as it's included for the first 500.

Attachments

• ct4 p1.png
    ct4 p1.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 146
  • ct4 p2.png
    ct4 p2.png
    78 KB · Views: 152
Regarding the free interior, that’s certainly odd. I’d be both ecstatic and worried to death simultaneously.

I believe that the performance steering wheel comes with either of the 2 upgraded interiors. So, not really a free upgrade from Cadillac unless you opt for the basic interior.

Last edited:
When my dealer first submitted my order (CT5-V BW), I had the same thing where no price was showing for the high performance seat option that I had selected. However, a few days later it appeared and my dealer sent me the updated Order WorkBench report. Not sure what that was all about, but you may want to have your dealer go back and check in a couple of days.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back