Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V BW Engine

Cadillac CT4-V model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
I was just looking at the Window sticker of my car and noticed an interesting thing that engine is made in "Austria"?

Didn't knew of anything other than Glocks being made there 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-133957_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-133957_Office.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 147
I was just looking at the Window sticker of my car and noticed an interesting thing that engine is made in "Austria"?

Didn't knew of anything other than Glocks being made there 🙂
Seriously, really interesting!

Finding a mini Glock in the glove box would an amazing Easter egg 😆

Was wondering that myself when I seen the window stickers and found this from one of the ATS-V forums

"The sticker says "Austria" because, for the purposes of content disclosure on the sticker, GM lists the origin of the most expensive part of the engine. The LF4's Ti conn rods were made in Austria and were the most expensive part, so that's what's listed."

Thats no lie.....I have a health supply, just in case.....Being a former LEO I always keep a lot on hand... :cool:
I may have to pick your brain some time...

I took mine to the range this past Sunday. Don't judge! I had a little too much coffee 🤣

PXL_20210808_155402661.jpg

Thats enogh

That's enough to stop evil people.
Agreed. I'm still a newbie with it. I've taken a basic Pistol training class, and an NRA In-Home Self Defense class, and have an NRA Out of Home Self Defense class coming up.

I went Sunday to compare a Sig Sauer P365 SAS to my Glock because the Glock is just too big to comfortably conceal. I wasn't interested in the SAS, but that's all the range had to rent, so at least I got a good feel for it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back