Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
The Adrenaline Red seats and carbon backed buckets are a big win.

My only disappointment is that the graphics on the Rift car are a bit subdued. Some Adrenalin Red there would have been nice.

A big pocket picker.. But the rift with red seats look like the best option
Yep. The Frozen black would have been tasty with the red interior too.

I like the interiors, gives them some color but I am not a fan of decals on cars. If they are part of the paint job, that is different but stick-on decals are fine for $5.00 models but look tacky on a real car, particularly a high end one.
It will be interesting to see the videos and see if there are any performance upgrades but I suspect they would have hinted at those if that were the case.

Should we start a poll guessing game on what the track edition package cost is? :(

1658515573738.png

Should we start a poll guessing game on what the track edition package cost is? :(
The interior alone will match the cost of the highest level of the 5 BW.

It's my understanding that PPF over decals is problematic because of the level change between the painted surface and the decal. Can anyone speak to this?

I think that the track edition is cool but if all they are is decals and different paint I am going to be massively disappointed. They had the potential to add some awesome upgrades and they didnt take the chance. Maybe its the Porsche complex where the Cayman can never be as good as the 911 idk but still upsetting.

I think that the track edition is cool but if all they are is decals and different paint I am going to be massively disappointed. They had the potential to add some awesome upgrades and they didnt take the chance. Maybe its the Porsche complex where the Cayman can never be as good as the 911 idk but still upsetting.
We don’t know if the matte paint will be restricted to the Track Edition at this time. It seems that the selling points are exclusivity with only 99 of each color produced and the other unique interiors with carbon fiber seat backs being either standard or, available.

You are therefore massively disappointed. ☹️

We don’t know if the matte paint will be restricted to the Track Edition at this time. It seems that the selling points are exclusivity with only 99 of each color produced and the other unique interiors with carbon fiber seat backs being either standard or, available.
It appears that the carbon fiber seat backs are only available on the red interior which is only available with the Rift color.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back