Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
Maybe this will debut the magnesium wheels.

For shits and giggles, let’s put together a wish list for the CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition:

I’d like to see it live up to its name.

6M only (for driver engagement) (unlikely as GM relented on the Camaro 1LEs)

DSSV Suspension

Magnesium Wheels (not in the design of the currently available optional gold wheels)

F… Michelin. Give us some bespoke Goodyear 3Rs.

CCBs

More Aggressive Aero (larger front spoiler) (rear wing rather than the current rear spoiler)

Maverick Noir Frost Exclusivity

A Uniquely Designed Interior (more race style 1 piece seats)

At that point, I’d be trading in my ZL1 1LE rather than the current Blackwing. 😂

Let’s see your wish lists.

For shits and giggles, let’s put together a wish list for the CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition:

I’d like to see it live up to its name.

6M only (for driver engagement) (unlikely as GM relented on the Camaro 1LEs)

DSSV Suspension

Magnesium Wheels (not in the design of the currently available optional gold wheels)

F… Michelin. Give us some bespoke Goodyear 3Rs.

CCBs

More Aggressive Aero (larger front spoiler) (rear wing rather than the current rear spoiler)

Maverick Noir Frost Exclusivity

A Uniquely Designed Interior (more race style 1 piece seats)

At that point, I’d be trading in my ZL1 1LE rather than the current Blackwing. 😂

Let’s see your wish lists.
I was also thinking carbon fiber roof, steering wheel and hood with vents, rear seat deletes, roll cage with 5 point harness, and big ole adjustable wang.

I was also thinking carbon fiber roof, steering wheel and hood with vents, rear seat deletes, roll cage with 5 point harness, and big ole adjustable wang.
And I like the way that you think!

My personal wish list
A detuned, non supercharged version of the CT5V BW V8 engine making around 500-520 ish hp. Keep all else the same...THEN I would be fully content.

Oh and move the damn electronic parking brake button to the center console near the shifter! Hate it's location to left of the steering wheel.

Lastly, maybe....an exterior Blackwing badge just for the sake of things :bu

Christopher

Last edited:
My personal wish list
A detuned, non supercharged version of the CT5V BW V8 engine making around 500-520 ish hp. Keep all else the same...THEN I would be fully content.

Oh and move the damn electronic parking brake button to the center console near the shifter! Hate it's location to left of the steering wheel.

Christopher
The LT2 only makes 495 though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop