Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
Wonder if it’ll be Cadillac.com reservations like the first 250?..
I just got this email. It doesn't say "reservations" but rather "orders open up" which makes it seem like you have to secure one through a website purchase like the first 250.

1656621435970.png

I just got this email. It doesn't say "reservations" but rather "orders open up" which makes it seem like you have to secure one through a website purchase like the first 250.

View attachment 9998
Got the same email. Looks like there are three versions with just cosmetic differences.

Weird that Rift has red mirror caps.

Got the same email. Looks like there are three versions with just cosmetic differences.

Weird that Rift has red mirror caps.
How so? The Championship Edition had the same. The Electric Blue one has darker blue (navy) mirror caps.

View attachment 9998
Not gonna lie.. I've wanted electric blue since it was first announced for the camaro. That maverick noir frost looks menacing though

Any one else chomping at the bit waiting for more information? I'm really interested in seeing what the interior is going to look like. I love my Sky Cool Gray interior and the Track Edition's interior would have to be more desirable than Sky Cool Gray in order for me to pursue it.

Any one else chomping at the bit waiting for more information? I'm really interested in seeing what the interior is going to look like. I love my Sky Cool Gray interior and the Track Edition's interior would have to be more desirable than Sky Cool Gray in order for me to pursue it.
I wouldn't mind the blue version having something like a graphite blue suede, electric blue stitching and seatbelts 🤔

2 weeks until orders open up and virtually no information. 🤷🏻‍♂️😡

Could it be that CF1 and CF2 will only be available on the Track editions. They've been on constraint for what seems like forever and GM hasn't been picking up orders with them for months. Maybe this is how they thin the demand??

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back