Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
Since it’s running Watkins, let’s hope for an undiscovered mule and a NA v8?
Guy can dream, right,..
I’ll take larger turbos and over 500 hp as well.

I wonder if this isn't some sort of homologation special for a GT4 car. We know Corvette is going to GT3 and it would make sense for GM to have something in GT4.

I doubt we'll get anything like race seats and harnesses given GM's history I have a hard time hoping for much as far as significant changes.

Some things that I think are possible and would like to or thing we might see:
- Updated tune with a little more boost to get over 500 HP, perhaps they can do this with intake/exhaust changes so as not to go through a fresh EPA certification
- CCB brakes from the 5BW
- Some weight reduction, maybe the mag wheels but I love the carbon roof idea
- Maybe they go the Porsche route and eliminate content to save weight but charge more
- Updated suspension tuning to be more track and less road focused. I'd be surprised to see DSSV shocks but maybe spherical bushings?
- BNG: Bold New Graphics :)

I doubt we'll get anything like race seats and harnesses given GM's history I have a hard time hoping for much as far as significant changes.

Some things that I think are possible and would like to or thing we might see:
- Updated tune with a little more boost to get over 500 HP, perhaps they can do this with intake/exhaust changes so as not to go through a fresh EPA certification
- CCB brakes from the 5BW
- Some weight reduction, maybe the mag wheels but I love the carbon roof idea
- Maybe they go the Porsche route and eliminate content to save weight but charge more
- Updated suspension tuning to be more track and less road focused. I'd be surprised to see DSSV shocks but maybe spherical bushings?
- BNG: Bold New Graphics :)
I think that they leave themselves and any owners up to ridicule if they don’t deliver on the name.

A5172C00-7864-4F18-8964-C5AB6E47C38A.jpeg
ED8FCB50-5E7E-4B07-8246-FA1C628B11E4.jpeg
2B7AB789-654C-44DF-BFEC-FF7C99BF7AF0.jpeg
069EDB86-E268-4B54-B41C-45315F324A30.jpeg
D7E1D72F-D797-45E9-B955-3F7E72E2B817.jpeg

Attachments

• 331FA6AD-8E32-45DD-ABE6-C1BA9DE40838.png
    331FA6AD-8E32-45DD-ABE6-C1BA9DE40838.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 70
I wonder how ordering will work. If the dealership receives an allocation for a CT4-V Blackwing and the Track Edition isn’t on constraint then they can order it?

Wonder if it’ll be Cadillac.com reservations like the first 250?..

Wonder if it’ll be Cadillac.com reservations like the first 250?..
I guess we’ll find out some time in July. They weren’t any more specific than that.

I would hope if there's no additional power and no big internal difference it'll just be a selectable package

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back