Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Dyno Charts, Time Slips and Dragy Times Wanted

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
We are currently in the process of assembling the official CT4-V Blackwing ranking charts, and are looking for any dyno charts, quarter mile time slips and/or Dragy 60 to 130 mph screen shots that members of this community can provide. The more data points we receive, the better the ranking charts will become. If you have any of these would you please post them in this thread, message or email me directly at ScottC@TapoutTuning.com?

Thanks in advance!

PXL_20221030_142414602.MP.jpg

Well here's mine. Ct4v-blackwing, manual transmission. Tapout Tuning Jb4 and downpipes. 93 octane with boostane. Map1/20% bias. Stock otherwise, weighs 3980 with me. Needs some tires.

Well here's mine. Ct4v-blackwing, manual transmission. Tapout Tuning Jb4 and downpipes. 93 octane with boostane. Map1/20% bias. Stock otherwise, weighs 3980 with me. Needs some tires.
Very nice! Did you happen to make any runs with the stock tune in place for comparison? And can you tell me the clock time on your time slip so I can look up the density air?

Map0 (stock tune) this morning went 13.0 @114 with a very bad 60'. Best pass was 10:21am. Best mph 122.76 was 12:43pm. The three passes in between with traction control completely off were 118.5-119mph, even though all 3 60' were better.

I need to pick up a set of wheels for some real tires. 123mph should be low 11's with a stick.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back