Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

In Search of CT4-V Blackwing Volunteer

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Happy New Year everyone!

Tapout Tuning has been leading the charge to tune the new CT4-V Blackwings for the last 17 months, and that won’t be changing any time soon. We are excited to announce that we just received the first production piece of the soon to be released Tapout Tuning Module for the CT4-V Blackwing. This device is a more sophisticated version of the DCM and JB4 products that we previously introduced, with several advantages over the existing products. As soon as our testing and validation is complete, we will announce these for sale on the website, explaining the latest improvements and enhancements in detail.

We are looking for a 2022 or 2023 CT4-V Blackwing owner close to central Ohio who is willing to let us test this first piece on his/her car. You would need to drop off your car in the any time by the evening of January 9, and we will get started on the morning of January 10. The plan is to do baseline dyno testing, install any mods you’d like to have, then perform a custom dyno tune using the new Tapout Tuning Module. If you're interested, please email me directly at ScottC@TapoutTuning.com. In the email, let us know your complete mod list, and potential dates we could borrow your car.

IMG_9087.jpg

#WontTap #ResultsNotInsults #UnderPromiseOverDeliver #BreakRecordsNotParts

Grrr, tempted. The carbon intake has been calling me.

I feel like I should have waited to pull the trigger on that Blue Belt package...

If you needed the car in February, I'd be in the same boat as Viggen: very tempted indeed!

I'm 8hrs away in PA, and its damn tempting... One of you local guys need to step up!

Wife is on board for the intake. I am keeping my promise not to tune it though lol.
Well, I see that in another post, someone has installed the JB4 module in a stealthy location in front of the airbox.

Maybe you can do that!

Last edited:
Well, I see that in another post, someone has installed the JB$ module in a stealthy location in front of the airbox.

Maybe you can do that!
Nah, a promise is a promise.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop