Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Complete data sticker

Slick Blackwings

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing. 2024 CT5V Blackwing
Does somebody know where it could be found it’s usually in the glove box but not in this case unbelievably wound up with two small scratches in the center of my door(down past the clear) I need the correct color code for shadow metallic. Had many new cars over the years can’t believe in 1200 miles this happened. I don’t even know what the best way is to fix it. Thanks

Thanks still need to locate data sticker for exact GM code,they’ve got it hidden away good unless I missed it not in jam trunk under hood or jack , i did find fuse box in trunk!

Here is a photo of a paint pen I got with my ShadowM (I think yours is the same).

Attachments

• b - Copy.jpg
    b - Copy.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
FYI there is no more complete data sticker it is in the door jamb and the paint code is under the little square shadow metallic 626D

Thanks still need to locate data sticker for exact GM code,they’ve got it hidden away good unless I missed it not in jam trunk under hood or jack , i did find fuse box in trunk!
The SPID sticker seems to have been replaced by technology, LOL. :)
  • On the B-pillar, find the silver manufacturer's label.
  • Use your phone to scan the QR code.
  • You will get a text read out showing:
    • VIN
    • Year model
    • model series number
    • manufacture date (month/year)
    • order number
    • list of RPO codes
    • paint code number (WA- #) at the end (also shown in text under the QR code)

The SPID sticker seems to have been replaced by technology, LOL. :)
  • On the B-pillar, find the silver manufacturer's label.
  • Use your phone to scan the QR code.
  • You will get a text read out showing:
    • VIN
    • Year model
    • model series number
    • manufacture date (month/year)
    • order number
    • list of RPO codes
    • paint code number (WA- #) at the end (also shown in text under the QR code)
Yep, I’ll old school LOL
THANKS
Richard

There was a sheet that shows a lot of codes in my glovebox when I took delivery. I assume your dealer must have thrown it out

Edit: last picture (although maybe the paint code isn't there?)

Last edited:
There should be a sticker in the trunk under the styrofoam. That's where it was on my ats, haven't checked on my 4 yet though. It'll be a giant list of codes that Calls out every option and you'll need to do a gm decoder to figure out which sequence correlates to color

There should be a sticker in the trunk under the styrofoam. That's where it was on my ats, haven't checked on my 4 yet though. It'll be a giant list of codes that Calls out every option and you'll need to do a gm decoder to figure out which sequence correlates to color
Not there anymore 🙂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners