Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cheap "Mod" Upper Trunk Liner

I ordered one of these a while back and finally just received it. Unfortunately, it is one for a CT5 and I need one for a CT4, so now I get to deal with the hassle of returning it or exchanging it. :-(
If you're up for a drive I'm in Austin! How far north in Texas are you?

Will this cover fit the 2022 and newer CT5's. Like someone posted.....its not supposed to fit 2022 and up. I would order one , but not if it doesn't fit correctly.

If you're up for a drive I'm in Austin! How far north in Texas are you?
I'm in Frisco, but I get down to Killeen quite often to see our kids stationed there.

Will this cover fit the 2022 and newer CT5's. Like someone posted.....its not supposed to fit 2022 and up. I would order one , but not if it doesn't fit correctly.
Fits a 2019-2021 CT5. When you pull up the website its the first photo. I thought I had clicked on the 2nd photo for the CT4 but its possible I reverted back to the first one somewhere in the order process.

Fits a 2019-2021 CT5. When you pull up the website its the first photo. I thought I had clicked on the 2nd photo for the CT4 but its possible I reverted back to the first one somewhere in the order process.
Ouch...still waiting on mine...and I made doubly sure to order the correct one for the 4....we'll see what shows....

I'm in Frisco, but I get down to Killeen quite often to see our kids stationed there.
Any plans in the near future? That's about an hour from me, so I could definitely make that drive.

Any plans in the near future? That's about an hour from me, so I could definitely make that drive.
Yeah, let me get with my better half and see about making a trip down there one of the next 2 or 3 weekends. Probably can't this next weekend but should be able to one of the weekends in February.

Yeah, let me get with my better half and see about making a trip down there one of the next 2 or 3 weekends. Probably can't this next weekend but should be able to one of the weekends in February.
Sounds good!

Installed mine today. Oddly, only needed to use 2 of supplied fasteners. Only I and the ones that know will ever know it's there.
1000030239.jpg

Excellent, thanks for posting. Was wondering if it would actually fit the 5 for '22 on.
Fits my MY23 5BW without any issues. As you can see fom the photo, the cut out for the trunk light lines up perfectly. Mind you, it doesn't come with any instructions so you have to figure out as you go how to install it. But if you're at all mechanically inclined, it's pretty straight forward. (I did spend a little time on my back with the backseats down & my head in the trunk getting the trim fitted in that part of the trunk -- Get your collective minds outta the gutter! 🤪)

I'm no Audio expert but after installing the liner it got me thinking if I should have cut holes to port the speakers back into the trunk for Bass. Does this makes sense?

I'm no Audio expert but after installing the liner it got me thinking if I should have cut holes to port the speakers back into the trunk for Bass. Does this makes sense?
What base? My AKG doesn't have anywhere near the base the Bose did in my V3. :-(

Yea, I thought about pulling mine down and trim around the spot where the sub is.

What base? My AKG doesn't have anywhere near the base the Bose did in my V3. :-(

That's cause your looking for Base, I'm talking about Bass :)

I hear ya though, What media are you using? If I stream at 720p or better and tweak my bluetooth settings I noticed better sound quality.

I'm firmly of the opposite opinion. The AKG blows that old Bose system out of the water in every way.

I'm firmly of the opposite opinion. The AKG blows that old Bose system out of the water in every way.
I've had both. I feel that the Bose is better from a baseline standpoint, but if you account for adjusting the EQ settings, the AKG surpasses it

Watch out for these guys. They only put half the address on the box and the PO couldn't deliver it to me and shipped it back to the company. Now they won't give me a refund or ship it back to me, so I will have to dispute it with the credit card company. Bunch of pricks....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back