Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CascadingFront Turn Signals & Splash Guards

Jonch

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V-Blackwing
In many of the UTube videos about the CT4-V Blackwing it showes the the virtical front turn signals moveing up and down. Can anyone tell me how to turn this feature on and off?
Also the front and rear wheel splash guards were not install by the dealer but were in the trunck. There were instructions for the front but none for the rear and I have positiones the rears every way and they don't line up. Anybody have the instructions?

Are you sure those are splash guards and not brake/air deflectors?

The brake/air deflectors were in the trunk also. But there are definatley 2 front and 2 rear splash guards

I suspect that the videos of the turn signals moving is a function of the LEDs not syncing with the frame rate of the camera...it's really common when filming LED lights. As you probably know, LEDs are not constantly illuminated like incandescent lights, they actually blink on and off really fast. It's the same phenomenon that sometimes makes videos of the wheels of moving cars look like they are stationary or turning backwards.

I suspect that the videos of the turn signals moving is a function of the LEDs not syncing with the frame rate of the camera...it's really common when filming LED lights. As you probably know, LEDs are not constantly illuminated like incandescent lights, they actually blink on and off really fast. It's the same phenomenon that sometimes makes videos of the wheels of moving cars look like they are stationary or turning backwards.
You hit the nail on the head. I turned on the parking lights and took a video with my phone and wala instant strobing.

Attachments

• IMG_1452.MOV
    20.5 MB
You hit the nail on the head. I turned on the parking lights and took a video with my phone and wala instant strobing.
My ATS did this too when my interior garage security cam caught it. It gave credence to the "waterfall" lights description. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back