Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Car has been produced.

CT5-V Model
Yep, your car could be at dealer in a week or two to several months. :D :D :D

Commence next phase of goat rodeo. 🤣🤣

According to the Cadillac chat bot, my car has been produced. So I guess as Winston Churchill said, this isn’t the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning.
Ahhh I remember learning from the Cadillac chat bot that my car had been produced. I was thrilled thinking I'll actually be driving this thing soon. Over three months later I'm no closer to that than I was way back then. Hopefully yours will move along more quickly than mine has!

Ahhh I remember learning from the Cadillac chat bot that my car had been produced. I was thrilled thinking I'll actually be driving this thing soon. Over three months later I'm no closer to that than I was way back then. Hopefully yours will move along more quickly than mine has!
Same here! I do believe I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Can’t wait until I read this in two months thinking wtf was I thinking 😂)

After being on this forum since my order was accepted, I know my chances of a quick delivery, especially during the holiday season, aren’t great. Back in the late sev and early eighties, I worked for Anchor Motor freight, out of Tarrytown NY. delivering new cars east of the Mississippi River. Back then Gm had a 48 hour inventory move. How times have changed!

Same here! I do believe I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Can’t wait until I read this in two months thinking wtf was I thinking 😂)
subway tunnel GIF by hateplow

After being on this forum since my order was accepted, I know my chances of a quick delivery, especially during the holiday season, aren’t great. Back in the late sev and early eighties, I worked for Anchor Motor freight, out of Tarrytown NY. delivering new cars east of the Mississippi River. Back then Gm had a 48 hour inventory move. How times have changed!
Worth the wait my friend! Its peaks and valleys at times. Good luck!

Back in the late sev and early eighties ... GM had a 48 hour inventory move.

They had to move them that fast back then because they only had 12-month warranties. 😁

I remember that great feeling hearing produced. Knowing I was getting one of these BW's was all that mattered. Congrats!

I remember that great feeling hearing produced. Knowing I was getting one of these BW's was all that mattered. Congrats!
I was going to say something snarky about newby enthusiasm and how I thought I was going to be the new normal (quick delivery outlier), but your sentiment is spot on...you're in the club and that is everything and worth celebrating.

I was going to say something snarky about newby enthusiasm and how I thought I was going to be the new normal (quick delivery outlier), but your sentiment is spot on...you're in the club and that is everything and worth celebrating.
I'm know I'm a downer but I've lost alot of that enthusiasm after months of disappointment. I really don't feel like I'm in the club either until I actually have a car. Hell I've never driven one so I don't even know what I signed on for.

I'm know I'm a downer but I've lost alot of that enthusiasm after months of disappointment. I really don't feel like I'm in the club either until I actually have a car. Hell I've never driven one so I don't even know what I signed on for.
Understand how your feeling, I never even got an allocation being on 3 dealer lists. Terrible communication from Cadillac both customer service and at dealer level. Months and months of emails and phone calls to countless amount of dealers across country only to be told sorry it's a pre sold car or demanding a $30k ADM.
Thank God I got to test drive one,.........not.
And I didn't know about this forum to vent to others in our group therapy sessions.
I was never so happy to spend so much when I finally found my car and all the aggravation and despair melted away when that car rolled off the transporter trailer.
Hang in there because you absolutely will not regret it.
Ok your hour is up see you next week 🤣

Understand how your feeling, I never even got an allocation being on 3 dealer lists. Terrible communication from Cadillac both customer service and at dealer level. Months and months of emails and phone calls to countless amount of dealers across country only to be told sorry it's a pre sold car or demanding a $30k ADM.
Thank God I got to test drive one,.........not.
And I didn't know about this forum to vent to others in our group therapy sessions.
I was never so happy to spend so much when I finally found my car and all the aggravation and despair melted away when that car rolled off the transporter trailer.
Hang in there because you absolutely will not regret it.
Ok your hour is up see you next week 🤣
Thanks for the therapy session! 😂 Much appreciated! I know from hearing from you guys that I will thoroughly enjoy this thing once I get it!

It sounds corny, but the BW is absolutely worth the wait. I've said it before. I've had everything from boring "work" cars and trucks, to some very nice vehicles, all the way to multiple Camaros and Corvettes. This machine is absolutely amazing and worth the wait, and better than anything I've ever had....bar none!

It sounds corny, but the BW is absolutely worth the wait. I've said it before. I've had everything from boring "work" cars and trucks, to some very nice vehicles, all the way to multiple Camaros and Corvettes. This machine is absolutely amazing and worth the wait, and better than anything I've ever had....bar none!
Honestly if I didn't have any knowledge about what's going on with the car I wouldn't have any issue at all with the wait.

Agree 1000%
I've had vettes/vipers/GT500's/Porsche, this thing is more fun than those whips. I love how I can fly under the radar until someone stares at the wheels and is like what the fuck is going on here... LMAO

Honestly if I didn't have any knowledge about what's going on with the car I wouldn't have any issue at all with the wait.

My sales manager told me last week that they no longer give customers updates on the status of their cars, for that very reason.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back