Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 5BW Honest Opinions

IcedBear14

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing (Deposit 7/10)
Hopefully this hasn't been a post yet, but what's everyone's thoughts on the new front-end. I'm pretty glad I ended up getting the 24, although I do like the new 33" display and updated PDR seems pretty cool. But personally I'm not a huge fan of new front end. Figured I'd see how everyone else was feeling about the refresh.

Plenty of feedback on here

Disclosure is I’m biased as a ‘24 owner but I think the new front is too busy with the boomerang black plastic pieces breaking up fascia. I also prefer the older headlights as opposed to the vertically stacked ones which look older CT6 or truck like. It’s hard for me to “like” the front end and aesthetics are important to me.

tmp.gif

Honestly I would have just kept the front as-is and updated the sides and rear end. I think if they could have updated side vents to be more like that famous render that gets posted occasionally it would have helped the looks of it a lot. I wish the rear end fenders flared a bit more like the front do compared to the base CT5. Then maybe bump up the power a bit and call it a day.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back