Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Will Continue Offering ICE Cars Beyond 2030 As All-Electric Plans Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strange game.
The only winning move is
not to play.

How about a nice game of chess?
Yeah, I know better. Non-answers and gaslighting is what I not unexpectedly received. On to more productive things like taking my Blackwing out on a Sunday afternoon drive.

Last edited:
Funny part is nobody (probably less than 2% of the population) knew what gaslighting was until the previous administration happened...

I've noticed in almost every post of yours that you seem bitchy, why are you always like that? I don't think you really add anything when you post most of the time...

I've noticed in almost every post of yours that you seem bitchy, why are you always like that? I don't think you really add anything when you post most of the time...
Are you not looking forward to reading Rubba Duckee's manifesto: Rights Without Responsibilities; An Extended Analysis of the Children of 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' And Implications For Modern Society"?

Guess I should have known when getting mixed up with a brand like Cadillac 😂

FOBB-j7aUAE_nVW.jpeg

Last edited:
On the topic of electric cars...
The buick Electra-LT "wagon" peaks my interest. Im sure a production version would tone it down a little bit. If that's available around 2030, I'd at least give it some consideration. Wonder if Cadillac would make something wagon-ish related to that.

Attachments

• 1000005016.jpg
    1000005016.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 34
The buick Electra-LT "wagon" peaks my interest. Im sure a production version would tone it down a little bit. If that's available around 2030, I'd at least give it some consideration. Wonder if Cadillac would make something wagon-ish related to that.
What Cadillac or GM will make is small displacement Gen 6 V8 with electrification assist. So we keep playing and prices go up!

Saw that last week. Looks too good for them to actually make. Concepts never fully translate into reality when they have a good design.

A more affordable Taycan Cross Turismo? Sign me up.

It's hard enough to sell an EV SUV, what makes you think a wagon would be a good idea?

A used one can be had in the 50s.
I don't think I have the stomach to buy one.

Maintenance issues on an out of warranty Porsche EV...

Leasing EVs as a daily to use and abuse is where it's at. Still get the full tax credit and it's under warranty the whole time. Hand the keys back and walk away.

Think it was @Jameson's Viggen who got an Ioniq 6 for dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop