Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

reasons I think (unfortunately) our Blackwing-5's won't be the 'collector cars' with huge resale over time some think.....

Jeez, talk about a broken record. Ok, ok, point made. I did not realize you got one the collector cars or are they both🫤
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I guess you don't understand me at all, 90% of the crap I post is for comic relief! I hate to be a "broken record" to you guys and I apologize sir! I get tired of some of the same old crap here too!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I guess you don't understand me at all, 90% of the crap I post is for comic relief! I hate to be a "broken record" to you guys and I apologize sir! I get tired of some of the same old crap here too!
Text does not convey my sarcasm as it should. It's all in fun, of course until someone loses an eye

I bought my 5BW used with ~3800 miles in July. Thing almost have 12K miles now. I dont think I can NOT drive it.
This is my biggest complaint regarding 5BW.
I could choose from a few vehicles to drive on any given day, and I . . . CAN . . . NOT. . . STOP. . . . . choosing this one:
20230105_235214.jpg

Fair....Cool to know what actually is the least ordered caliper color just for kicks? That's a jeopardy question!

Without going to registry I would guess Bronze. If you don't pick a caliper color they come silver I believe. Is that not a choice?

Do they, DNK? If you do not choose, its Silver by default ^^^^^

Id guess bronze as well, least ordered.

The blue calipers don't really match any body color available, really needs right combination color and interior and wheels
carbon ceramic rotors bronze wheels.jpg

I went with blue calipers on my shadow car with the bronze wheels because I also have the blue calipers on my C6 ZR1. Plus, I like blue.

Blackwing parking lot eagles canyon.jpg

Weird comment, and see that you've already changed your tune a bit. Maybe this will help too.
View attachment 16193
No doubt it works with any silver/grey and shadow cars. I didn't think I would like the blue with bronze wheels but I stand corrected. Looks great with shadow. Remember the old saying that opinions are like assholes,...... everybody has one😁

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back