Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Photos

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Just a heads-up - for those of you looking for Blackwing photos to help you visualize your orders, I've been gradually adding high quality photos of the the CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings in all colors in the Gallery here:

in all colors...except wave metallic and shadow metallic...:(

if my car ever shows up I'll shoot some photos to you bud. apparently it's built and has been sitting in the yard awaiting transport since 12/26/21

Thank you! I have a Rift on order but am thinking about switching to Satin Steel or Shadow Metallic. However, it's been really hard to find good photos in a variety of lighting.

Just a heads-up - for those of you looking for Blackwing photos to help you visualize your orders, I've been gradually adding high quality photos of the the CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings in all colors in the Gallery here:

This is great, thanks Rob!

I haven't found any high quality photos of them yet...
Next time I get my my 5 out, I'll try and get some high quality photos for the Shadow Metallic. A friend of mine is a photographer and I'll see if he can take them for me.

Hey @Rob if we happen to take any ourselves that we feel might be worthy, is there a certain thread you'd prefer us to post to? We have this thread along with the delivery thread among likely a couple others that could be part of this.

Hey @Rob if we happen to take any ourselves that we feel might be worthy, is there a certain thread you'd prefer us to post to? We have this thread along with the delivery thread among likely a couple others that could be part of this.
Nope. You can start your own threads and/or add your own gallery here:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners