Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Will the CF shortage start affecting the interior dash and door trim at some point? I am also hearing some cars are held up due to wheel liner delays!

Will the CF shortage start affecting the interior dash and door trim at some point? I am also hearing some cars are held up due to wheel liner delays!
I have a feeling the interior parts are a different supplier. I have no proof, just instinct hehe

I'm starting to suspect the CF shortage is not a real thing...

I did a search in a 2,000 mile radius for BW5's with CF1/CF2 and there are 40+ either on the lot or in transit.

I'm starting to suspect the CF shortage is not a real thing...

I did a search in a 2,000 mile radius for BW5's with CF1/CF2 and there are 40+ either on the lot or in transit.

As slow as they seem to be rolling out on transport, they may have been built some time ago.

I'm seeing talk of a PDR constraint on the Camaro side of things.

I have PDR on a couple cars and dont use it much. So, we went without it on the BW.

We wont pass on the CF1 or CF2 - gotta have those.

If it is 2023 - no biggie.

I wonder how long he Camaro and CT5 will go on.

D.

FYI order guide is updating monday to read:

• Exterior section-(CFZ) Carbon Fiber 1 Package, added footnote 1 to 1SV which reads "Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability.".
  • Exterior section-(CFV) Carbon Fiber 2 Packaged, added "Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability." to the end of footnote 1.

I have a feeling the interior parts are a different supplier. I have no proof, just instinct hehe
they have multiple suppliers for the same parts in order to try and get as much produced as possible.... try looking up the part numbers on items and you will see multiple part numbers for the same thing. thats due to a dif part number for each supplier....

Yes, that's possible. Some carbon comes in a little at a time, per my source, so it's possible.

for the last round. 6% of the CT4-V BW orders were allowed to be ordered with pkg 1 & 2 and 1% with just pkg 1 CT5-V was 0%.... There are 5VBW orders with CF that had TPW's of November still waiting to be built as they keep getting pushed back........ The backlog on the 4 isn't very long while it is very long on the 5's.... they wont start releasing allocation with CF1/2 on the 5's until the orders already accepted for production get theirs

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back