Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black Mirror Cap Issue

ClutchCaddy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Love my black mirrors, but I have an unexpected issue. I ordered new puddle lights and half the Blackwing logo was cut off because it was hitting the door and not the ground. I thought it was weird that there were two holes, but if the aftermarket lights are projecting from a different place, it makes sense that the logo is off. The mirrors are dealer installed, and it looks like they have a different spot for the puddle lights than the body colored mirrors. Anyone else have this issue?

Black Mirror Cap.jpg
Under mirror pic.jpg

No problem with mine. I simply removed my existing puddle lights and installed the new ones, no issues. I also have a camera in the other hole. I don’t have access to my car as I’m traveling to show which hole is for what.

One hole is for the surround view camera system if you purchased it and the other is for the puddle lights.

Did you not have existing puddle lights to swap from?

His is a 4 BW not the 5 BW, so no surround camera system. My 4 BW has the dealer installed black mirror caps, but they are just the top half of the mirror not the bottom. They should have provided the body colored caps they removed. So I don't think there is any difference on the bottom regardless if it has dealer installed black caps.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back