Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Agree, hopefully not cheap quick plastic knockoff
From the guy's FB page it looks like he is a machine shop in STL area. What I am interested to know is whether the "BLACWING" letters are CNC'd all the way out (i.e. if you had a blue car, are the letters now going to be blue) or are they actually white?

From the guy's FB page it looks like he is a machine shop in STL area. What I am interested to know is whether the "BLACWING" letters are CNC'd all the way out (i.e. if you had a blue car, are the letters now going to be blue) or are they actually white?
I would think that due to small size of emblem that it would be extremely difficult to completely cut letters through. Would also need to do same to double-sided tape adhering emblem. Maybe reaching there.

So just a thought. Emblem has a slight curve to it to follow curvature of trunk but I think will stay flat if applied to dash.

Attachments

• PXL_20230118_173313871.jpg
    PXL_20230118_173313871.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 116
So just a thought. Emblem has a slight curve to it to follow curvature of trunk but I think will stay flat if applied to dash.
I considered the same but have not done a dry fit yet. I even thought maybe just lower on the leather dash, possibly more towards the right side. Definitely not putting mine on the exterior.

I just requested one thru Cadillac App chat. She said 2-4 weeks...

You can customize it how ever way you want. He's been doing CNC'd badging since probably 10 years ago. He's also a V2 owner.

@flipray ........thanks. I just used the Cadillac chat. Super easy, claims via Fed Ex in "a few weeks".

I can't tell you how different my experience has been trying to get the emblem. I spent 15 minutes with Cadillac chat and they had no idea. I've now spent 45 minutes trying to get this little emblem that I will never apply, but I have a BW, so I want it anyway. Frustrating.....

Just used Cadillac chat and they knew exactly what I meant. I’ll have my badge in a few weeks

Let's hope using the chat works. Maybe the goats are fooling us.

I'll happily take anyone's badge that doesn't want it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back