Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get an SD card error when going over bumps?

theprototype

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing
This is for the surround video recorder, wonder if this is normal or something I should get addressed by the dealer under warranty. See thumbnail, happens over most bumpy roads.

Attachments

• E5949648-6D93-42E1-82F2-875EF95EE721.jpeg
    E5949648-6D93-42E1-82F2-875EF95EE721.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
This is for the surround video recorder, wonder if this is normal or something I should get addressed by the dealer under warranty. See thumbnail, happens over most bumpy roads.
You still way ahead of me. I can't get mine to read any SD card I've tried to date, I'm due the retrofit on backup sensor. Wonder if that has anything to do with it

Yes, only sometimes on bumps but often when I get the ass end sideways. If you come up with a solution please let me know. I was going to try to put some tape over the whole SD slot to see if that helps?

You still way ahead of me. I can't get mine to read any SD card I've tried to date, I'm due the retrofit on backup sensor. Wonder if that has anything to do with it
Did you format it into the fat configuration it needs? Don’t remember the details now but it was a quick process.

Yes, only sometimes on bumps but often when I get the ass end sideways. If you come up with a solution please let me know. I was going to try to put some tape over the whole SD slot to see if that helps?
Yep, same here. Under heavy acceleration turning hard I get the same message, then it goes away once I get straight. I have double checked and it's still secure in the slot. On normal speed turns, no issues at all. I don't have time to take it in to get checked out, but hopefully someone will get it figured out soon.

Maybe you need to blow on it and wedge a second card in it like an old NES cartridge.
Nintendo GIF

I've gotten it going over bumps, but also when doing hard acceleration

I'm in the boat of it doesn't like the card any way I format it, but my Bluetooth has started cutting out under hard acceleration. Wonder if thats module is connected in the same area going into the head unit. Waiting on the next batch of SD cards to show up to see if its just being picky about the brand or if my reader has some other problem

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back